9 Dicks : Swingers Discussion 1969631021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talk9 Dicks
TOPIC: 9 Dicks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, to clarify... not that I care to measure, but am perfectly willing to ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Not unless it's part of foreplay...

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Maybe one of these days I'll run into a chick who cares enough about it to measure me with a ruler instead of her pussy.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
It basically shows what has been said all along - almost all guys are between 5 and 7 inches, more than 8 being very rare.

I for one have noticed through our swinger play that I am routinely larger than most guys who brag about being 8-10 inches. They must be using a different kind of ruler.

Not that guys in the 8-10 inch range don't exist, but the great majority who claim them are simply liars or are including their nutsack or something.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19562 posts)
Based on the fact that there are just over 7600 online right now and the ratio of 8 is 1/741, and with fewer than 10 people posting in the thread, the math would indicate that that only one of us is 8+... Not gonna say who, but just sayin'.

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I don't understand it either, but it's his kink and his wife is super hot, so who am I to question it?

We all have things that turn us on, that others can't understand. I'm sure many vanilla men couldn't understand why I prefer a threesome with a nice couple, to a one on one.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Fun... from these stats, 3" is as common as 8"... we just have all the 8" men here as was pointed out already ;-)

I don't understand a man liking to be humiliated... or anybody for that matter... but to each their own.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I used to have a 10-incher, but over the years it's been worn down to 6" from the friction of so much use!!!

LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
ChasnGwen I know a hotwife whose cuck hubbie has a micropenis and enjoys humiliation about it. It really looks tiny; I'm guessing 2-3 inches at most.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
My son was born with a penis about 1"... I can't imagine an adult man going thru life with one under 2".

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: 9 Dicks