9 Dicks : Swingers Discussion 196963
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talk9 Dicks
TOPIC: 9 Dicks
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
I see a TON of people asking for and boasting 9 inchers. I was starting to think that my "average 7" isn't so average and actually on the small side so I did some research. This comes from a study done by Lifestyle (the condom maker)

Frequency in population:

1.752 inches: 1 in 3.5 million 2.577 inches: 1 in 31,574 3.402 inches: 1 in 741 4.227 inches: 1 in 44 5.052 inches: 1 in 6 5.877 inches: 1 in 2 6.702 inches: 1 in 6 7.527 inches: 1 in 44 8.352 inches: 1 in 741 9.177 inches: 1 in 31, 574 10.00 inches: 1 in 3.5 million

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Those dick stats are in line with what I've seen from other sources, but judging from many of the swinger sites, you'd think the average size was a LOT larger than what you see in those numbers. When I see a profile where the female oh so tastefully includes "at least 8 inches or don't bother writing" I'm often tempted to add to our profile "if you have a vagina built like the Grand Canyon, don't bother writing."

Bedford NH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
form butthole to end is 16ins.form bellybutton to end is 16ins.where do you maesure it form again.all I know it fills up one hand.did you ever try to hold a fire hose with one hand........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
My ruler must be wrong. Because it sure doesnt say Im 8 inches. But im bigger than a lot of 8 inchers we've had here.

Hmmmm

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
A post from a friend's facebook page:

"Women only have trouble parking because we've been lied to all these years about what 8 inches really is."

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
I would suggest there is a "curve" when related to the LS. You can probably count out those with 4" and less participating in the LS, at least for very long. (Mrs. Sxyfun's first full-swap experience notwithstanding). I would further suggest that the curve extends to the number of people participating in the LS with larger members (a greater likelihood of participation with larger penis).

I say this because, based on the numbers reported here I've seen more 1 in 3.5 million sized dicks than can, statistically speaking, exist in the DC metro area. Again notwithstanding the number of big dicks in the DC Metro area......lol.

Haymarket VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
He said (--------------- (9") , I thought (---------- (6") but can you imagine (------- (4 1/2" ) . Lying about the size of ones penis is as common as women lying about their weight and age the difference is we don't know you're lying until it's usually too late lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5441 posts)
Then I heard of the guy with 12" -- but never used it as a rule...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
omg, this was the most entertaining thread of the night! LOL! And you know I rarely write LOL.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Lol@NJ. Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun.

Don't worry, we're not all smartasses. Just most of us.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
6.702 1 in 6

Meh, could be worse considering I'm a Chinese guy! lmao..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: 9 Dicks