ghost in the church : Swingers Discussion 33455101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and Funniesghost in the church
TOPIC: ghost in the church
Created by: kevoschu
Original Starting post for this thread:
There was this new paster at this church. One of the older members of the congrigation told him " Make wure you have a good cerman tommorow for the ghost will be there."

The minister askes, " what do you mean?"

" The ghost always comes the 3rd sunday of the month."

Sunday comes and the paster is nervous as hell. Quit frankly he's sweating like a hooker in church.

He steps up to the pulpit and starts the cerman. " my friends I heard a stroy about a ghost in this house of god and I needed to ask all of you a couple of questions. do you all belive there is a ghost in here?"

No one raises there hand.

"ok, has anyone heard this ghost before?"

once agion no one raises there hand or even speaks out a yes.

"Alright, final question. Has anyone had sex with the ghost?"

the whole church busts out laughing except for one guy who raises his hand and says "I did".

The wlose chuch turned and looked at him and the Paster goes"Um...you had sex with the ghost?"

"Ghost? Hell I thought you said Goat."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
There was this new paster at this church. One of the older members of the congrigation told him " Make wure you have a good cerman tommorow for the ghost will be there."

The minister askes, " what do you mean?"

" The ghost always comes the 3rd sunday of the month."

Sunday comes and the paster is nervous as hell. Quit frankly he's sweating like a hooker in church.

He steps up to the pulpit and starts the cerman. " my friends I heard a stroy about a ghost in this house of god and I needed to ask all of you a couple of questions. do you all belive there is a ghost in here?"

No one raises there hand.

"ok, has anyone heard this ghost before?"

once agion no one raises there hand or even speaks out a yes.

"Alright, final question. Has anyone had sex with the ghost?"

the whole church busts out laughing except for one guy who raises his hand and says "I did".

The wlose chuch turned and looked at him and the Paster goes"Um...you had sex with the ghost?"

"Ghost? Hell I thought you said Goat."

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: ghost in the church