Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › cowboy and indian
TOPIC: cowboy_and_indian
Created by: run2644
Original Starting post for this thread:
While riding the range one day, a ventriloquist cowboy met an Indian riding along with a dog and a sheep and decided to have some fun with him. Cowboy: "Hey, nice dog you got there.Mind if I speak to him?" Indian: "Dog no talk." Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?" Dog: "Doin' good." Indian is shocked... Cowboy: "Is this Indian your owner?" (pointing at the Indian.) Dog: "Yep" Cowboy: "How does he treat you?" Dog: "Real good. He lets me run free twice a day,feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play." Indian has a look of total disbelief. Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?" Indian: "Horse no talk." Cowboy: "Hey horse, how are you?" Horse: "Good." Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (indicating the Indian again. ) Horse: "Yep" Cowboy: "How's he treat you?" Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for! asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me under a tree to protect me from the rain." Indian stares in utter amazement. Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?" Indian: "Sheep is liar."

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
While riding the range one day, a ventriloquist cowboy met an Indian riding along with a dog and a sheep and decided to have some fun with him. Cowboy: "Hey, nice dog you got there.Mind if I speak to him?" Indian: "Dog no talk." Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?" Dog: "Doin' good." Indian is shocked... Cowboy: "Is this Indian your owner?" (pointing at the Indian.) Dog: "Yep" Cowboy: "How does he treat you?" Dog: "Real good. He lets me run free twice a day,feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play." Indian has a look of total disbelief. Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?" Indian: "Horse no talk." Cowboy: "Hey horse, how are you?" Horse: "Good." Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (indicating the Indian again. ) Horse: "Yep" Cowboy: "How's he treat you?" Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for! asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me under a tree to protect me from the rain." Indian stares in utter amazement. Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?" Indian: "Sheep is liar."

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: cowboy and indian
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.