before the Lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 113424
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and Funniesbefore the Lifestyle
TOPIC: before the Lifestyle
Created by: swingkids
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do your remember before the you got in the lifestyle and how life is now different?

Here are some of my observations.

Before the lifestyle .......When walking with my wife I would sneak looks at other women After the lifestyle ........My wife points out women I might have missed.

Before the lifestyle ....... We would go to a vanilla bar on Saturday night, drink to much and usually end up fighting about something After the lifestyle ....... We go to a lifestyle party, have a fun time and come home and talk like little kids about all the fun we just had.

Before the lifestyle ..... Staying home on a Saturday night was almost the status quo. After the lifestyle ..... Staying home on a Saturday night we feel like we are missing something

Before the lifestyle .... Lingerie was for special occasions After the lifestyle .... Lingerie is based on the theme of the party

Before the lifestyle.... Blowjobs were just for birthdays After the lifestyle .... Blowjobs are now among friends, and very plentiful

Before the lifestyle .... Shopping was a dreaded husband chore After the lifestyle .... Shopping may be one of the best forms of foreplay ...EVER

Before the lifestyle ... the computer was for research for the kids and keeping in touch with the family After the lifestyle ... the computer is right up there with the invention of fire and indoor plumbing.

Before the lifestyle ... a threesome was a Penthouse forum letter that we called bullshit on, and didn't believe. After the lifestyle ... a threesome is for a birthday, anniversary or "just for the heck of it" present

Before the Lifestyle.... she had 2 pairs of shoes, tennis and hiking. After the Lifestyle.... I've lost count of her shoes and she can't play tennis or hike in any of them

Before the lifestyle.... A short skirt came to just below the knee After the lifestyle.... A short skirt barely covers the ass cheeks

Before the lifestyle..... Panties and a bra were daily wear After the lifestyle..... Panties and bra are worn only at work or around family

Before the lifestyle.... Had never seen a lap dance After the lifestyle.... Give the best lap dances

Before the lifestyle..... The benefits of having a lot of great friends. After the lifestyle..... Having a lot of great friends with benefits

Before the lifestyle... Masturbation was something I had to "get away with" in private After the lifestyle.... Masturbation is not only observed and encouraged, but graded!

Before the lifestyle..... Going shopping meant Target and shopping malls. After the lifestyle.... Going shopping means sex shops and fetish stores

Before the lifestyle..... Shoes were bought for comfort After the lifestyle..... Shoes are bought for how great they make my legs look

Before the lifestyle..... When going on vacation, all your family and friends knew, where you were going, how long you were going and contact numbers to reach in case of an emergency, and when you get home you have pictures. After the lifestyle.... You lie your ass off every time you are headed out of town.

If you have any please add.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG that's my life especially going out of town!

Enid OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow great post.

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
How True.....I love it!!!

Northwood OH
Username hidden
(46 posts)
before the lifestyle........i was afraid to tell my wife another woman hit on me

after the lifestyle........she encourages me to try getting such women in bed with us.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
I found almost everything true but, who that is going to join the lifestyle, only gets blowjobs on birthdays? Hey practice makes perfect and I have been practicing since 16. A few others like the mall, okay I am Bi and he knew that when we got together so we have always looked at pretty women together. Not to pick it apart too much, overall GREAT post!

Woodland CA
Username hidden
(173 posts)
This is so good it needs a bump so others can see it.

Sea Bright NJ
Username hidden
(618 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, Partyof2!!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Every point was spot on - absolutely true - especially the "going on vacation"

Hey, our first post to a forum - woohoo !!!

Nashua NH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Very true.

This is great and should be moved to the open forms.

Ms. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
This is just so great! and how true...lol

Sea Bright NJ
Username hidden
(618 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: before the Lifestyle