Yo-Yo or overstuffed taco : Swingers Discussion 190249
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesYo-Yo or overstuffed taco
TOPIC: Yo-Yo or overstuffed taco
Created by: Hardleys
Original Starting post for this thread:
Been kinda dull around here lately so; What do you prefer to see when a lady drops her panties? The Yo-Yo shape or the overstuffed taco? There have been times I've searched for the little man who had no boat and at other times had an amazingly full mouth. There's something hot & nasty about seeing a full set of inner lips hanging in the breeze like a "Play Ground is Open Sign!". The combo pack where the yo-yo flowers into a fluffy pink rose is a personal favorite, lets you know when a "Job well done!" kudo is due. And what do you call them without being offensive? Had a redneck friend who used to "Gnaw on her piss flaps whenever she needs it" but that term or meat curtains just doesn't have that smooth sound of seduction. Nor does "My, you have lovely full labia minoras!". So ladies, what would you like to hear if you were to get a compliment on your pussy's inner lips? Inquiring minds need to know!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I scott love both never met a pussy i didn't like

Dallas NC
Username hidden
(361 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Been kinda dull around here lately so; What do you prefer to see when a lady drops her panties? The Yo-Yo shape or the overstuffed taco? There have been times I've searched for the little man who had no boat and at other times had an amazingly full mouth. There's something hot & nasty about seeing a full set of inner lips hanging in the breeze like a "Play Ground is Open Sign!". The combo pack where the yo-yo flowers into a fluffy pink rose is a personal favorite, lets you know when a "Job well done!" kudo is due. And what do you call them without being offensive? Had a redneck friend who used to "Gnaw on her piss flaps whenever she needs it" but that term or meat curtains just doesn't have that smooth sound of seduction. Nor does "My, you have lovely full labia minoras!". So ladies, what would you like to hear if you were to get a compliment on your pussy's inner lips? Inquiring minds need to know!

Yucaipa CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Yo-Yo or overstuffed taco