Wife comes home : Swingers Discussion 195716
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesWife comes home
TOPIC: Wife comes home
Created by: NJLP973
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.

From under the blankets she sees four legs instead of two.

She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.

As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

"Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents came to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. I hope you said hello to them."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife comes home from the mall obviously pissed. Husband mutes the TV and says, "what are you mad about now?"

Wife says I was in the shoe store and the guy helping me was looking up my dress...he had the nerve to say tell me that he had noticed I wasn't wearing pantiesand that he wanted to fill my pussy completely full of ice cream and eat every bit of it! I want you to go down there and kick his ass!

The husband went back to watching the game.

"Well? Aren't you going to go kick his ass? She asked.

"No" came the reply.

"Why no?' She asked

He turned off the TV and looked at her. "I'll give you three reasons. One, you don't need any more damn shoes. B, if you did need shoes you don't need to shop for them in a short skirt with no panties! And last, if he is actually big enough to eat that much ice cream I don't think I can take him!"

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
wife comes home and tell her husband to take off her dress ,then her bra, then her panties then tells him not to be wearing her clothes ever again...BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.

From under the blankets she sees four legs instead of two.

She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.

As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

"Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents came to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom. I hope you said hello to them."

Wayne NJ
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Wife comes home