Walmart Greeter : Swingers Discussion 119486
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesWalmart Greeter
TOPIC: Walmart Greeter
Created by: Easternpacouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
After landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less

than a day. About two hours into my day a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked

into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. As I

had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children

you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no,they ain't twins. The oldest

one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just

stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe you got laid twice.

Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love that joke and you know it fits a lot of the time

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
User Details are only visible to members.
After landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less

than a day. About two hours into my day a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked

into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. As I

had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children

you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no,they ain't twins. The oldest

one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just

stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe you got laid twice.

Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1432 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Walmart Greeter