Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Valley of tears
TOPIC: Valley_of_tears_
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
A tow-truck driver in Death Valley sees something on the side of the road. He pulls over and finds a man hog-tied with tape over his mouth.

When the driver rips off the tape the man sputters, "I picked up a hitchhiker, and he beat me up, stole my Porsche and kidnapped my wife!"

The truck driver calmly starts to unbuckle his pants and whispers, "Well buddy, I guess this just ain't your lucky day."

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
A tow-truck driver in Death Valley sees something on the side of the road. He pulls over and finds a man hog-tied with tape over his mouth.

When the driver rips off the tape the man sputters, "I picked up a hitchhiker, and he beat me up, stole my Porsche and kidnapped my wife!"

The truck driver calmly starts to unbuckle his pants and whispers, "Well buddy, I guess this just ain't your lucky day."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Valley of tears

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy