Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Two Old Geezers
TOPIC: Two_Old_Geezers_
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
were sitting in the lounge of a retirement home complaining about the indignities of growing old.

"My hands shake so bad", said the first geezer, "That when I went to shave this morning, I cut my face five times."

"That's nothing", said the second geezer. "My hands shake so bad that when I went to piss this morning I came three times."

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Overheard a gentleman at retirement home say to his buddy "my hands shake so bad my wife says she like my new 'tricks & technique' for getting her off and buddy does it save me time" teeheehee

Always a silver lining :)

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2782 posts)
For a couple geezers in politics...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
were sitting in the lounge of a retirement home complaining about the indignities of growing old.

"My hands shake so bad", said the first geezer, "That when I went to shave this morning, I cut my face five times."

"That's nothing", said the second geezer. "My hands shake so bad that when I went to piss this morning I came three times."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Two Old Geezers

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy