There once was a man from Nantucket : Swingers Discussion 930941021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesThere once was a man from Nantucket
TOPIC: There once was a man from Nantucket
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
there once was a woman from Judea who thought she was schrewder than budda she took off her clothes and danced by his nose but budda was schrewder he screwed her

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
There once was a man named Crockett whose wife plugged his cock in a socket the nasty old Bitch next turned on the switch and poor Crockett took off like a rocket

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
To complete your Nantucket collection:

There was a young man from Nantucket, Took a pig in the thicket to fuck it, Said the pig, "Oh, I'm queer, Get away from my rear... Come around to the front and I'll suck it."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was an old maid in Nantucket, Had an asshole as big as a bucket. While bent over the oven, A-dreamin' of lovin' Her goat seized the moment to fuck it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There once was an Old Man of Nantucket Who kept all his cash in a bucket His daughter, named Nan, Ran away with a man- And as for the bucket, Nantucket

Pa followed the pair to Pawtucket (The man and the girl with the bucket) And he said to the man, "You're welcome to Nan," But as for the bucket, Pawtucket

Then the pair followed Pa to Manhasset Where he still held the cash as an asset And Nan and the man Stole the money and ran And as for the bucket, Manhasset

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -

My 3 favorite limericks:

"It is time," said a woman from Devon, "To exchange maiden bliss for sex heaven. There is music, it's spring, Flowers bloom, birdies sing; And besides I've just turned thirty-seven."

There was a young girl of Tonga Used to diddle herself with a conga. When asked how it feels To be pleasured by eels, She said, "just like a man, only longa."

"Partner swapping," said Joseph, "is nice. If once is all right, even better twice. This doubling of rations, Improves my sensations, For the plural of spouse is spice."

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(137 posts)
there once was a man from nantucket whos dick was so long he could suck it, he said with a grin as he wiped off his chin if my ear was a cunt i would fuck it

Dansville NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
There once was a Senator from Mass., who went out in search of some ass. He lucked up and found it, then fucked up and drowned it, and that was the end of his ass.

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Maybe: That was pretty good! I had heard a lot of these before, but that one was new and very funny.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
There once was a man from Kent, who had one so long that it bent

To save himself trouble, he put it in double

And, instead of coming, he went!

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
There once was a man from Rangoon, who was born nine months too soon, he didn't have the luck, to be born by a Fuck, insead he was scraped off the sheets with a spoon.

Username hidden
(45 posts)
There once was a man named Crocket whose wife pluged his cock in a socket the nasty old bitch turned on the switch then poor Crocket took off like a rocket

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
he said with a grin as he wiped of his chin

New Smyrna Beach FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: There once was a man from Nantucket