There once was a man from Nantucket : Swingers Discussion 930941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesThere once was a man from Nantucket
TOPIC: There once was a man from Nantucket
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My name is Pancho I work on a rancho I work for five pesos a day I go to miss Lucy She gives me her pussy She takes my five pesos away.

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
On the breast of a barmaid from Crail Was tatooed the price of the ale, And on her behind For the sake of the blind, The same information in Braille.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
There once was a girl from Gulf Breeze Who was always eager to please You'd just say "Hello" And she'd happily show The tricks she could do on her knees.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
Posted this somewhere else, but this is where it belongs.

There once was a young man from Kent Whose prick was so long that it bent. So to save himself trouble He put it in double and instead of coming he went!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Back in the days of old, When men were daring and bold, and condoms weren't invented, Men tied socks, around there cocks, And babies were prevented!

Aurora CO
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Ok here are my versions of a couple of these:

About Me (LOL):

When I'm dead and in my grave No more pussy will I crave Upon my tombstone will be seen Here lie the bones of a fucking machine

That Nantucket fellow:

There once was a man from Nantucket Who's cock was so long he could suck it To save himslef trouble He folded it double... And instead of cumming, he went.

The old one about Ted Kennedy:

There once was a senator from Mass Who wanted a new piece of ass He lucked up and found one Fucked up and drowned one Now his career's in the past

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
A pretty young miss from St. Paul wore a newspaper dress to a ball.

The dress caught on fire and burned her entire front page...sporting section and all.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(46 posts)
There once was a whore from Peru, Who filled her twat full of glue, She said, with a grin, "If they'll pay to get in, they'll pay to get out again too!"

Woodstock VT
Username hidden
(1 post)
There was a young man from Mass. Whose balls were made out of brass When he rubbed them together, they played "Stormy Weather" And lightning shot out of his ass

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
there once was a man from calcutta who beat his meat in the gutter but he found that the heat was to much for her meat cause ir always came out like butter

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: There once was a man from Nantucket