The new KY commercial : Swingers Discussion 210602
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesThe new KY commercial
TOPIC: The new KY commercial
Created by: wv8177
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK so who finds it hilarious?? If you havent seen it Ill sum it up.... A very Vanilla couple sits on a bed and says "we never have been really adventurous with our sex life but then we found KY his and hers" LMAO ok so now I just keep thinking ok us "lifestylers" can have a lot of fun with some KY but this vanilla couple has NO CLUE if adventurous sex life means some good lube LMFAO. Now bring that KY to a hotel party We can show you adventure HEHEHE.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I still prefer Wet Together- His & Hers. That lube is great :-)

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
8177, "this vanilla couple has NO CLUE if adventurous sex life means some good lube"

Have you ever used the 2 K Y products? They are not your mama's K Y. They contain (among other things) amino acids that cause some would say stimulating sensations. It is a bit pricey. There are other less expensive sources of similar products.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
OK so who finds it hilarious?? If you havent seen it Ill sum it up.... A very Vanilla couple sits on a bed and says "we never have been really adventurous with our sex life but then we found KY his and hers" LMAO ok so now I just keep thinking ok us "lifestylers" can have a lot of fun with some KY but this vanilla couple has NO CLUE if adventurous sex life means some good lube LMFAO. Now bring that KY to a hotel party We can show you adventure HEHEHE.

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The new KY commercial