The divorce : Swingers Discussion 210103
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesThe divorce
TOPIC: The divorce
Created by: ReadyToGo219
Original Starting post for this thread:
A husband and wife get a divorce. The wife is worth a lot of money but forgets to take the ex husband off of her accounts. In her will she requests that ALL of her money be buried with her. The wife dies. At the wake, the wife's sister approaches the ex husband and says, "you took all of her money against her wishes. She wanted to be buried with it". The ex husband replies, "no I didn't, I gave her a check!"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Man wanted to buy his daughter a special Barbie for her birthday. After being shown several and deeming htem not "special" enough, he was shown Divorce Barbie. He was shocked to find out the $15,000 pricetag for a doll! When he aske why she was so expensive, the retailer explained, "she comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's....."

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
You know why divorce is so expensive?

It's worth it! :-)

Play well my friends, play well!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
A man sits at a bar slowly sipping a beer. The bartender notices the man seems depressed and strikes up a conversation. "Hey buddy. You seem pretty down. Wanna talk about it?"

The man looks up from his mug. "My divorce was settled today. The judge ordered that everything would be split down the middle, fifty-fifty."

"Well, that's not so bad," says the bartender. "At least you got an even split."

"Yeah? Well they judge said she get's everything INSIDE the house and I get everything OUTSIDE of the house!"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2683 posts)
A husband and wife get a divorce. The wife is worth a lot of money but forgets to take the ex husband off of her accounts. In her will she requests that ALL of her money be buried with her. The wife dies. At the wake, the wife's sister approaches the ex husband and says, "you took all of her money against her wishes. She wanted to be buried with it". The ex husband replies, "no I didn't, I gave her a check!"

Saint John IN
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: The divorce