Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › The cowboy way
TOPIC: The_cowboy_way
Created by: jess60woody46
Original Starting post for this thread:
A cowboy walks into a bar and sits next to a beautiful woman. She looks him over and asks if he's a real cowboy. He replies "yes maam, I ride, I rope, I brand, I castrate and I sleep under the open sky." He then asks her "what's your story". She replies "I'm a lesbian. I think of women when I get up in the morning. I think of women all day long. I dream of women. I think of women when I'm eating, going to the bathroom, working and I can't get women off my mind." The cowboy nodded and said nothing until a stranger came to the bar and sat next to him. "How's your day going" the stranger asks and the cowboy replies "My day was going great until 5 minutes ago when I discovered I was a lesbian".

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome forum virgins ~smile~ try some of the other threads they are virgin and lesbo friendly...trust me I know about these things...lol...I'm a Captain

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A cowboy walks into a bar and sits next to a beautiful woman. She looks him over and asks if he's a real cowboy. He replies "yes maam, I ride, I rope, I brand, I castrate and I sleep under the open sky." He then asks her "what's your story". She replies "I'm a lesbian. I think of women when I get up in the morning. I think of women all day long. I dream of women. I think of women when I'm eating, going to the bathroom, working and I can't get women off my mind." The cowboy nodded and said nothing until a stranger came to the bar and sat next to him. "How's your day going" the stranger asks and the cowboy replies "My day was going great until 5 minutes ago when I discovered I was a lesbian".

Middle Grove NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: The cowboy way
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.