Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies The cowboy way
TOPIC: The cowboy way
Created by: jess60woody46
Original Starting post for this thread:
A cowboy walks into a bar and sits next to a beautiful woman. She looks him over and asks if he's a real cowboy. He replies "yes maam, I ride, I rope, I brand, I castrate and I sleep under the open sky." He then asks her "what's your story". She replies "I'm a lesbian. I think of women when I get up in the morning. I think of women all day long. I dream of women. I think of women when I'm eating, going to the bathroom, working and I can't get women off my mind." The cowboy nodded and said nothing until a stranger came to the bar and sat next to him. "How's your day going" the stranger asks and the cowboy replies "My day was going great until 5 minutes ago when I discovered I was a lesbian".

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome forum virgins ~smile~ try some of the other threads they are virgin and lesbo friendly...trust me I know about these things...lol...I'm a Captain

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
A cowboy walks into a bar and sits next to a beautiful woman. She looks him over and asks if he's a real cowboy. He replies "yes maam, I ride, I rope, I brand, I castrate and I sleep under the open sky." He then asks her "what's your story". She replies "I'm a lesbian. I think of women when I get up in the morning. I think of women all day long. I dream of women. I think of women when I'm eating, going to the bathroom, working and I can't get women off my mind." The cowboy nodded and said nothing until a stranger came to the bar and sat next to him. "How's your day going" the stranger asks and the cowboy replies "My day was going great until 5 minutes ago when I discovered I was a lesbian".

Middle Grove NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: The cowboy way