The Recession : Swingers Discussion 179304
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesThe Recession
TOPIC: The Recession
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
The Recession hits everybody..... I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail. Wives are having sex with their husbands because they can't afford batteries. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen. A stripper was killed when her audience showered her with rolls of pennies while she danced. I saw a Mormon polygamist with only one wife. McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer. Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names. My cousin had an exorcism but couldn't afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her! A picture is now only worth 200 words. When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room. Vs Uncle lol*

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
McDs drive through is a walk through.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I just dont get some Corps. showing billion dollar profits, yet continue to bleed Americans dry...

oh well, joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
I just read that exact one and some others on Facebook. Funny but sad actually if you think about it :(

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
The Recession hits everybody..... I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail. Wives are having sex with their husbands because they can't afford batteries. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen. A stripper was killed when her audience showered her with rolls of pennies while she danced. I saw a Mormon polygamist with only one wife. McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer. Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names. My cousin had an exorcism but couldn't afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her! A picture is now only worth 200 words. When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room. Vs Uncle lol*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: The Recession