The Pirate's Pleasure Code : Swingers Discussion 183013
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesThe Pirate's Pleasure Code
TOPIC: The Pirate's Pleasure Code
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
The language of Captain Jack Sparrow, complimented by the mixology of Captain Morgan's Spiced rum, results in extraordinary statements of experience. Here is a statement that may be re-interpreted in any manner or mode which fits the swinging experience:

"If I would not judge myself for the relentless pursuit of infamy, I will not judge yours, either."

Who can match that? (The Toucan is Contango)

**ZZ**

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our dining room and patio are created with a Rainforest Cafe theme. All of our Rainforest creatures are purchased either at the Rainforest Cafe or Endangered Species. Each of those retailers gives some of the profilt from purchases back to environmental organizations whose goal is to protect species and their environment.

Contango is a name taken from the Spanish words which can be interpreted 'with tango' or, more in the vernacular of a musical environment, 'dance with me.' We do not own caged birds. We could be considered 'parrot heads' since we have danced and dined at Margaritavilles, and listen to Margaritaville Radio.

We enjoy lively Latin dancing and the rainforest, and the Caribbean and Sargasso Seas.

What about trying your own 'pirate's code' paradigm?

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
The language of Captain Jack Sparrow, complimented by the mixology of Captain Morgan's Spiced rum, results in extraordinary statements of experience. Here is a statement that may be re-interpreted in any manner or mode which fits the swinging experience:

"If I would not judge myself for the relentless pursuit of infamy, I will not judge yours, either."

Who can match that? (The Toucan is Contango)

**ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: The Pirate's Pleasure Code