The Italian Secret to a Long Marriage  : Swingers Discussion 170435
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesThe Italian Secret to a Long Marriage 
TOPIC: The Italian Secret to a Long Marriage 
Created by: FunshinePa
Original Starting post for this thread:
At St. Peter's Catholic Church in Toronto , they have weekly husband's marriage seminars. 

At the session last week, the priest asked Giuseppe, who said he was approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Giuseppe replied to the assembled husbands, 'Wella, I'va tried to treat her nicea, spenda da money on her, but besta of all is, I tooka her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!'

The priest responded, 'Giuseppe, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary?'

Giuseppe proudly replied, " I gonna go pick her up."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
At St. Peter's Catholic Church in Toronto , they have weekly husband's marriage seminars. 

At the session last week, the priest asked Giuseppe, who said he was approaching his 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he had managed to stay married to the same woman all these years.

Giuseppe replied to the assembled husbands, 'Wella, I'va tried to treat her nicea, spenda da money on her, but besta of all is, I tooka her to Italy for the 25th anniversary!'

The priest responded, 'Giuseppe, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell us what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary?'

Giuseppe proudly replied, " I gonna go pick her up."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1763 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: The Italian Secret to a Long Marriage