THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES : Swingers Discussion 457961071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesTHE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 77 of 77 
User Details are only visible to members.
Blonde Pilot A blonde shows up late for her final pilot exam,All the planes are out so the instructor puts her into a helicopter.He then shows her how to use the controls and says I'll be on the radio with you,you'll be fine. After a few minutes he radios and says hows things going,The blonde says I'm at 5,000 ft and everythings A-OK. A few minutes later he radios again,she says,I'm at 10,000 ft and everythings A-OK.The instructor tells her he has to check on the other students and he'll get right back to her.

Pelion SC

Username hidden
(578 posts)
He he! I like that one two! I have to tell my mom every blond joke that comes along, she is one of those blond hair once in a while act like it kind!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
ok 4Play you asked for it

My favorite

A blonde gets into a minor fender bender and goes to the body shop to get it fixed.

The guy is really busy but is in the mood to have a little fun (at her expense of course) He tells her "I can't get to it for at least a month, but I may be able to save you some money and tell you how to fix it yourself. Go home and let the car cool down. Then blow into the tailpipe as hard as you can and the dent will pop out ! "

The blonde likes the idea of saving money and getting her car fixed sooner and home she goes. When she gets there she tells her roomate (another blonde) about her day and what she was told.

After an hour passes she goes down to her car, lays a liplock on the tailpipe and starts huffing and puffing.

Her roomate comes down, looks at what's going on, and smacks the first blonde upside the head !

"It's people like you that give us blondes a bad name ! YA GOTTA ROLL THE WINDOWS UP FIRST !"

Adams MA

Username hidden
(211 posts)
LMHAO - this is a great one!

Raleigh NC

Username hidden
(82 posts)
LMAO!! No, we have to have more blonde jokes! (that was really good though!)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
lmao....just too funny

Kutztown PA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES.. A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....." he sighed, " ...let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box".

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(1430 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 77 of 77 
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES