THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES : Swingers Discussion 457961061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesTHE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is it that you brunette ladies are so proud of your hair color? Is it because it matches your mustaches so well? (smirk)

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Just so you know Chuck,

(Brownwood is the Pecan capital of the world)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Want to make a blonde laugh on Friday?

Tell her a joke on Monday.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
1. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman as opposed to a regular one? ( You have to hollow out the head.)

2. Why won't they hire blondes as pharmacists? (They keep breaking the prescription bottles in the typewriters.)

3. Hear about the blonde that got an AM RADIO? (It took her a month to realize she could play it in the afternoon.)

4. What happened to the blonde ice hockey team? (They drowned during Spring Training.)

5. Why did the blonde scale the chain-link fence? (To see what was on the other side.)

6. How did the blonde die drinking milk? (The cow stepped on her.)

7. How did the blonde burn her nose? (Bobbing for French fries.)

8. Why do blondes have more fun? (They're easier to amuse.)

9. What do you call 20 blondes in a freezer? (Frosted flakes.)

10. Why can't blondes put in l ight bulbs? (They keep breaking them with their hammers.)

11. Did you hear about the blonde that shot an arrow into the air? (She missed.)

12. What is it when a blonde blows into another blonde's ear? (Data transfer.)

13. Why did the blonde resolve to have only three children? (Because she read that one child out of every four born was Chinese.)

14. Why did the blonde put make-up on her forehead? (She wanted everyone to know that she was able to make up her mind.)

15. Why did the blonde ask her friends to save burned-out light bulbs? (She needed them for the darkroom she was building.)

16. Why are Asians so smart? (No blondes.)

17. What is the biggest advantage to marrying a blonde? (You get to park in the Handicapped Zone)

Morgantown PA
Username hidden
(1431 posts)
A blonde gets disturbing news at the Ob/Gyn.......she's pregnant

Anxiously she asks.........

Doctor is it mine ?

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
A blonde couple couldnt have children so they tried adoption.The adoption agency called and said They had a beautiful newborn baby boy from Russia. The blondes picked up their new baby then went to the nearby college and registered for a second language class.The admin directors asked this is rather late in life and having a new baby now,Why would you want to learn Russian now?The blondes said well soon the baby will be talking and we want to be able to understand it.

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
How do you drown a blonde ?

Put a scratch and sniff on the bottom of the pool.

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
Damn I hate when that happens.Blonde joke continued A few minutes later the instructor sees the helicopter crash to the ground,He rushes out and pulls the blonde from the wreckage.What happenned he asked?,The blonde says I'm not sure,I was at 25,000 ft and everything was A-OK,But I got a little cold,and I dont remember anything after I shut that big fan off

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Blonde Pilot A blonde shows up late for her final pilot exam,All the planes are out so the instructor puts her into a helicopter.He then shows her how to use the controls and says I'll be on the radio with you,you'll be fine. After a few minutes he radios and says hows things going,The blonde says I'm at 5,000 ft and everythings A-OK. A few minutes later he radios again,she says,I'm at 10,000 ft and everythings A-OK.The instructor tells her he has to check on the other students and he'll get right back to her.

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
He he! I like that one two! I have to tell my mom every blond joke that comes along, she is one of those blond hair once in a while act like it kind!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES