Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
TOPIC: THE_BLONDE_JOKE_TO_END_ALL_BLONDE_JOKES_
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
61 to 70 of 82
User Details are only visible to members.
Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a UCLA freshman, sat in her US government class. The professor asked Bambi if she knew what Roe vs. Wade was about. Bambi pondered the question then finally said, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware"

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(1441 posts)
Hahahahahahahaha!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
a blond college girl trying to make a little extra money was going door to door searching for odd jobs to do.a single man at one house decided to take her offer.he said sure i gotta job for ya-you can paint my porch.there's paint in the garage-just knock on the door when your done and i'll pay ya.about 4 hrs later the blond knocked on the door and said all done-and by the way that wasn't porch it was a FARRARI...

West Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(36 posts)
The Sheriff in a small town walks out in the street and sees a blonde cowboy coming down the walk with nothing on but his cowboy hat and his boots, so he arrests him for indecent exposure. As he is locking him up, he asks "Why in the world are you only wearing your hat and boots?"

The Cowboy says "Well it's like this Sheriff... I was in the bar down the road and this pretty little red head

asks me to go out to her motor home with her ... so I did.

We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt - so I did.

Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants...so I did. Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts..so I did. Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and says, Now go to town cowboy...

"And, here I am."

See.... Blonde Men do exist

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
do you know why blonds don't eat toss salads.................they are afraid they can't catch them

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Two cheerleading teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes charter a double-decker bus for a weekend cheerleading competition in Brisbane.

The Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the Blonde team rode on the top level.

The Brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a great time, when one of them realizes she hasn't heard anything from the Blondes upstairs.

She decided to go up and investigate. When the Brunette reached the top, she found all the Blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.

The brunette asked, "What the heck's going on up here?

We're having a great time downstairs!"

One of the Blondes looks up at her, swallows hard and whispered,

"YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER."

Dundalk MD
Username hidden
(203 posts)
*giggle @ usclos*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Why is it that you brunette ladies are so proud of your hair color? Is it because it matches your mustaches so well? (smirk)

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Just so you know Chuck,

(Brownwood is the Pecan capital of the world)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Want to make a blonde laugh on Friday?

Tell her a joke on Monday.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
61 to 70 of 82
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.