THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES : Swingers Discussion 457961041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesTHE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How do you know a blond was in the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies?

there are M&M shells all over the floor

Aurora CO
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Bubba and Junior were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up. A blond lady walked by and asked what they were doing. > "We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Bubba, "but we don't have a ladder." > The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement and announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away. > >Junior shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a dumb blond? We >ask for the height, and she gives us the length." > >Bubba and Junior are currently doing government work supervising the >reconstruction of those New Orleans Levees.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
why did the blonde girl have bruises on her belly button......... her boyfried was blonde also.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
This is no joke happened to me on friday buying a pack of smokes at a gas station. This blonde lady came in and asked the guy behind the counter which of the pumps were unleaded.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a BLONDE.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it. The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop.

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(35 posts)
*giggle*

Good one!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
RECTAL DEODORANT

A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman they don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have.

Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more.

"I'm sorry", says the pharmacist, "we don't have any!"

"But I always buy it here," says the blonde.

"Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the pharmacist.

"YES", said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it."

She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container . .

"TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM

North Wales PA
Username hidden
(286 posts)
this blond was driving down a country road,and she see this other blond sitting in a row boat in the middle of a corn field, just a rowing as hard as she could.the blond driver pulls over and yells out to her, it's blonds like you that give us a bad name, if i knew how to swim i would come out there and kick your ass

Chester WV
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Three girls, a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette, all worked in the same office with the same female boss. Each day, they noticed the boss left work early.

One day the girls decided that, when the boss left, they would leave right behind her. After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muffled noise from inside. Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss! Gently, she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead planned to leave early again, and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them.

"No way," the blonde exclaimed. "I almost got caught yesterday!"

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
A blonde couple adopted a baby from a russian adoption agency.They did all the paperwork and took the baby home.On the way they stopped at the local college and signed up for foriegn language russian classes.The admin director asked,Why on earth with a new baby would you want to take on something as big as learning a new language.The Blondes replied well soon the baby will start talking and we want to be able to understand it.

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES