THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES : Swingers Discussion 457961021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesTHE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for the welcome!! WE have another one for ya lol. What is the diffrence between a pick pocket, and a peeping tom????A pick pocket snatches watches lol....He had unconsentual sex one time, and they charged him with a felony, and he told the judge that it was a misdomeanor if they hadnt have had sex, the judge says why is that? He said the more I miss the meaner I get lol...

Potosi MO
Username hidden
(5 posts)
frisky, welcome to the forums and thanks for the humor.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
my wife was driving down the road by a corn field and seen another blond in a rowboat in the field just a rowing away and my wife stops and says quote [its dumb blonds like you that give good blonds like me a bad name and if i could swim i would come out there and whip your ass] rofl

Potosi MO
Username hidden
(5 posts)
My favorite Dumb blonde joke ...............I could change my own tire but why would I.......................makes ya wonder who the jokes on (smirk)

"Being a dumb blonde isn't a curse it's an art form." Mrs Sav

Observation 101 .....it is only the bleached fake blondes that are insulted by Blonde jokes the rest of us adore them !!!

A guy walks up to the bar where a beautiful blonde is sitting. He leans over and whispers "You know the moment I saw you I wanted to get in your pants" she replies "Really !!!! The moment I saw you it occured to me I already had a perfect asshole in my pants"

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooooooooooo????? Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast talking salesguy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Helllooooo??????? It's been a year! I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot!!!

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Blonde On A Plane A PLANE IS ON ITS WAY TO TORONTO, WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GETS UP AND MOVES TO THE FIRST CLASS SECTION AND SITS DOWN. THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHES HER DO THIS, AND ASKS TO SEE HER TICKET. SHE THEN TELLS THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR ECONOMY CLASS, AND THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK. THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO, AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE". THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT GOES INTO THE COCKPIT AND TELLS THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT THAT THERE IS A BLONDE BIMBO SITTING IN FIRST CLASS THAT BELONGS IN ECONOMY, AND WON'T MOVE BACK TO HER SEAT. THE CO-PILOT GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIES TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY SHE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO HER SEAT. THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO, AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE". THE CO-PILOT TELLS THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND TO ARREST THIS BLONDE WOMAN WHO WON'T LISTEN TO REASON. THE PILOT SAYS, "YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL HANDLE THIS, I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE. I SPEAK BLONDE". HE GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERS IN HER EAR, AND SHE SAYS, "OH, I'M SORRY," AND GETS UP AND GOES BACK TO HER SEAT IN ECONOMY.

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT ARE AMAZED AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE WITHOUT ANY FUSS.

"I TOLD HER, 'FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO TORONTO' ".

Piscataway NJ
Username hidden
(35 posts)
A cop pulls a really nice red car over. He walks up to the window and sees this beautiful blonde. He asks for her drivers license. But she didn't know what that was nor where to keep it. So he told her and she gave it to him.

Then he asked for her registration, and again she had on idea what that was nor where they kept that. So he told her,and she found that and gave that to him. He told her that he would be right back and he walked back to his car.

He got on the radio to tell his friend about the blonde in the red car. His friend told him to give her stuff back and pull his pants down. All confused he walked over to the car and gave her stuff back, confused he pulled his pants down, she looked at him and said:

"Not another breathalizer test, I swear I haven't been drinking!"

Rapid City MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Told my blonde wife joke about alligator and man taking it into the bar. She did not get it. Had to explain it to her.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(126 posts)
A blonde skeleton in the closet = last years hide and seek champion.

When my blonde stepson was about 10 years old I told him that I would be cutting the lawn later in the day. I said it would be greatly appreciated if he would pick up any sticks/branches or toys in the yard before I started cutting. Thirty minutes later I'm next door talking with my Dad and we start laughing at what we see. The little fella is picking up everything he comes upon, and then tosses it right over his shoulder, back unto the lawn.

This is the same kid that will stop, look both ways twice and carefully cross the road, when he is walking. Put him on a bicycle and he wont look once.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
What do you call it when a blonde, a bruntte and a redhead rae together?

Every man's dream.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 75   End
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES