Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The blond and her husband go to bed one night and can not go to sleep because the dogs next door keep barking. Finally, at 3AM the blonde gets up and says"I am going to fix this" The husband is worried and she will not tell him her plan. A few minutes later the dogs are barking louder than ever. When she returns to the bedroom he asked her," what did she do"? Her reply." I put them in our backyard lets see how they like it"!

Bethel OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
What do you call a blond with a IQ of 140? A golden retriever.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1879 posts)
Just in time for College Footballs Season........

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

'Oh, I really liked it,' she replied, 'especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents.'

Dumbfounded, her date asked, 'What do you mean?'

'Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept s creaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like... Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Rdy, I can't wait until the day when I can bring a huge something else to your face.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
A blond pulls into a gas station to get gas in her car for the first time. The attendant comes to the window and asks: How can I help you? The blond says: I want a half a tank of gas. The attendant asks: How many gallons is that going to be? Blond says back: How should I know? I don't work here.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1879 posts)
Blonde and brunette share an office space. Brunette receives gorgeous floral arrangement (very pricey) with the card which reads, "To the sexiest woman I know"

Blonde - Ooooooh, they are sooo beautiful, you must be sooo excited!

Brunette - Yes, they are really nice.

Blonde - Geez, you don't seem all that excited.

Brunette - Oh, really they ARE really nice, it's just that I know what it means.

Blonde - What's that?

Brunette - I can tell I'm going to have to spend the weekend with my legs locked behind my neck.

Blonde - Damn, girl, you've got to get yourself a VASE!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
A guy approached a blonde and said: "I couldn't help but notice you from across the room. I am wondering if I can get your phone number. So I can call you." The blond says: "Oh that's easy. You can get my number out of the phone book." But I don't know your name, says the guy. Silly, my name is in the phone book too.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1879 posts)
LOL... Mark, love the joke, Disney geek that I am :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
During a recent password audit by Microsoft & Google, it was found that a blonde was using the following password:

"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1879 posts)
Why did the blonde snort lines of sweet and low?

She thought it was diet coke.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 78   End
TOPIC: THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES