Sex Bloopers : Swingers Discussion 34111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesSex Bloopers
TOPIC: Sex Bloopers
Created by: JaiDawn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hubby and I were just sitting here watching America's Funniest Home Video and started wondering how many videos they might get that show people having sex and something funny happening, like a bed collapsing, something catching fire, etc.

The point is, what is the funniest thing that has happened to you while having sex?

Carrie

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to a hotel party that was soooo much fun. LOL One of the beds broke- the headboard fell off. And I started out on the couch with a guy - moved to the floor and somehow I ended up with my head under an end table. LIke I said - great party! LOL

Duana

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
When me and Zo were dating we went out to a movie he went to drop me off at my sister's house (where I was living) and we made out in his Dodge Dakota we didn't even take our clothes off and we had only been dating a week so we hadn't had sex at all yet and we went inside and he took my sister's friend home and I guess he got so exicted that he forgot that my sister's full size Ford was parked next to him and he backed into a truck that was parked next to him broke his tail light and he was suppose to go see his dad the following weekend and his dad got the truck for him needless to say that tail light was replaced before he went to his dad's ...haha (What can I say when your good your good and I didn't even have to undress:D)

Zowie

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
We've learned the hard way to close the windows and turn the AC on.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8981 posts)
A guy friend and I decided to stop in a deserted area on a street and go at it. Just as we were finishing up a cop pulled up and come to check out the car. He asked us if everyone was here on their own free will and the guy I was with told him that he wasn't. The cop almost believed him at first!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17912 posts)
Me and my ex were in the middle of it when we heard our neighbor(if you leaned to far out the window you could touch his house they are so close) singing to his infant........."I have one .......and I have twooooooooooooooooooo"

Needless to say we couldn't continue because we were laughing so hard.

Then there was the time we were doing it doggie style on the floor of her bedroom when she still lived at home and her grandmother walked right in without knocking..................

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Hubby and I were just sitting here watching America's Funniest Home Video and started wondering how many videos they might get that show people having sex and something funny happening, like a bed collapsing, something catching fire, etc.

The point is, what is the funniest thing that has happened to you while having sex?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17912 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Sex Bloopers