Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Party in Alaska
TOPIC: Party_in_Alaska
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tom had been in Police work for 25 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month.

Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.

'Name's Jim, your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00...'

'Great', says Tom, 'after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks Thank you.' As Jim is leaving, he stops. 'Gotta warn you. Be some drinking'.

'Not a problem' says Tom. 'After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em'. Again, the big man starts to leave and stops.

'More 'n' likely gonna be some fighting' too.' 'Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right! ... I'll be there. Thanks again.'

'More'n likely be some wild sex, too.' 'Now that's really not a problem' says Tom, warming to the idea.

'I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there.

By the way, what should I wear?'

'Don't much matter. Just gonna be the two of us.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Tom had been in Police work for 25 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month.

Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.

'Name's Jim, your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00...'

'Great', says Tom, 'after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks Thank you.' As Jim is leaving, he stops. 'Gotta warn you. Be some drinking'.

'Not a problem' says Tom. 'After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em'. Again, the big man starts to leave and stops.

'More 'n' likely gonna be some fighting' too.' 'Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right! ... I'll be there. Thanks again.'

'More'n likely be some wild sex, too.' 'Now that's really not a problem' says Tom, warming to the idea.

'I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there.

By the way, what should I wear?'

'Don't much matter. Just gonna be the two of us.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8334 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Party in Alaska
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.