Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Ooooooo kinky
TOPIC: Ooooooo kinky
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
A beautiful woman walks into a crowded bar. She notices an empty seat at the bar and sits next to a handsome man. She orders a drink and turns to him. "Are you here alone?"

The handsome man turns to her. "Yes I am. As a matter of fact I've been alone for three weeks now. My girlfriend left me because I'm into kinky sex."

"Really!" My boyfriend left me because I like kinky sex too. After we finish are drinks do you want to come back to my place for some fun?"

The man agrees and the two finish their drinks and leave. When they arrive back at the woman's apartment she excuses herself to the bathroom. When she comes out she's wearing all leather, has on a gas mask and has a whip in her hand. The man get's up to leave.

"Hey, where are you going?" ask the woman. "I thought you were into kinky sex!"

"Well," says the man. While you were in the bathroom I had sex with your cat and shit in your purse. Thanks for a lovely evening!"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's an amusing link for us sex-positive peeps:

http: // imgur. c om/gallery/4rBBoUR

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
One of my favs... Bumpity Bump

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I'm not sure this belongs here but it seems the best location.

I just approved a new member's profile, in which he said, "I aim to please I'm not in this for a lay I would do anything to please the person I would be with."

It reminded me of a joke Steve Martin told several years ago. When he was approached by a hooker who promised to do anything he wanted for only 20 bucks, he said that sounded great! Then he told her what he really, really wanted her to do was to paint his garage. LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
bahahaha....fuckin funny, had to repost on facebook :)

Richmond Canada
Username hidden
(13 posts)
That joke is so stinkin' nasty! I really and truly laughed out loud!

Carlsbad NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
A beautiful woman walks into a crowded bar. She notices an empty seat at the bar and sits next to a handsome man. She orders a drink and turns to him. "Are you here alone?"

The handsome man turns to her. "Yes I am. As a matter of fact I've been alone for three weeks now. My girlfriend left me because I'm into kinky sex."

"Really!" My boyfriend left me because I like kinky sex too. After we finish are drinks do you want to come back to my place for some fun?"

The man agrees and the two finish their drinks and leave. When they arrive back at the woman's apartment she excuses herself to the bathroom. When she comes out she's wearing all leather, has on a gas mask and has a whip in her hand. The man get's up to leave.

"Hey, where are you going?" ask the woman. "I thought you were into kinky sex!"

"Well," says the man. While you were in the bathroom I had sex with your cat and shit in your purse. Thanks for a lovely evening!"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Ooooooo kinky