Old Farmer : Swingers Discussion 33909
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesOld Farmer
TOPIC: Old Farmer
Created by: Jawwge
Original Starting post for this thread:
An old farmer was working in his field one day, when he saw a little boy walking down the road carrying someting in his hands. Old farmer hollers out "Watcha got there little boy?" Little boy says, "I got me a horsefly!" Farmer says "Watcha gonna do with that horsefly?" Little boy says "I'm takin it to town to trade it for a horse!" Old farmer says "You have fun youngin!" That afternoon to the farmers supprise, here comes the little boy, leadin a horse. The old farmer scratched his head. The next day as he's working in his field, he sees the same little boy headed for towm, carrying something in his hands. The farmer calls out, "Hey little boy! Watcha got there?" Little boy says, "I got me a bullfrog!" Old farmer says, "Watcha gonna do with that there bullfrog?" Little boy says, "I'm takin it to town to trade it for a bull!" Old farmer says, "You have fun, youngin" That afternoon, sure enough, here comes the little boy back from town, leading a bull. The old farmer scratched his head. The next morning, the old farmer was working in his field, and down the road comes the same little boy, carrying something in his hands. The old farmer hollers out, "Watcha got there today, little boy?" The little boy says, "I got me a pussy willow!" The old farmer hollers back, "You hold on there a second, youngin, I'm commin with ya!!!"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
An old farmer was working in his field one day, when he saw a little boy walking down the road carrying someting in his hands. Old farmer hollers out "Watcha got there little boy?" Little boy says, "I got me a horsefly!" Farmer says "Watcha gonna do with that horsefly?" Little boy says "I'm takin it to town to trade it for a horse!" Old farmer says "You have fun youngin!" That afternoon to the farmers supprise, here comes the little boy, leadin a horse. The old farmer scratched his head. The next day as he's working in his field, he sees the same little boy headed for towm, carrying something in his hands. The farmer calls out, "Hey little boy! Watcha got there?" Little boy says, "I got me a bullfrog!" Old farmer says, "Watcha gonna do with that there bullfrog?" Little boy says, "I'm takin it to town to trade it for a bull!" Old farmer says, "You have fun, youngin" That afternoon, sure enough, here comes the little boy back from town, leading a bull. The old farmer scratched his head. The next morning, the old farmer was working in his field, and down the road comes the same little boy, carrying something in his hands. The old farmer hollers out, "Watcha got there today, little boy?" The little boy says, "I got me a pussy willow!" The old farmer hollers back, "You hold on there a second, youngin, I'm commin with ya!!!"

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Old Farmer