Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Obama's 1st 100 days News Conference
TOPIC: Obama's 1st 100 days News Conference
Created by: NAWTYinTAMPA
Original Starting post for this thread:
On Wednesday 29April09, President Obama will host a news conference highlighting his 1st 100 days in office.

The networks ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN (as well as others) will host the news conference, scheduled for 8pm.

FOX-TV network, will air their show "Lie To Me" in its regular time slot.

When asked, why FOX-TV will air "Lie To Me" instead of the presidents news conference, the president of FOX-TV Rupert Murdock said "We ARE showing the Obama news conference. Our regularly scheduled TV show & the news conference have the same titles & the same message, to the American people. Lie To Me!"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey 8 inch, Quick question here. How do you pronounce the last part of your screen name? Would that be Cay-ble as in Pay or Cab-le as in hailing a Taxi. Just kinda wondering. Sorry to point out the Hypocrisy, but isn't English fun?

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(302 posts)
Boxer,

oh, a Roxbuy, Boston, Mass. guy.... don't forget to park your car in parking lot.....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
when you learn a latin-based foreign language.... hell, even slavic languages.... you use phonetic syllables.... that's why it was easy or us to read and pronounce Italian words that we had never seen before.

You as a kid even learned to break words down, or "sound it out". Quit trying to justify the truth.

Pa- Pai- Pail- Pay- Pal-

The all have different pronounciations, depending on the following letters. Paw Par Pat Pap Pas Pad Pag Pak Pac Pax Pav Pab Pan Pam

now try "PAL"??? Does it sound like Pay??? Thats a rhetorical question... Since this is Rhetorical Friday.... I thought I'd just ask that....

and Pal-in is a clown..... I'm going to Alsaka next week. I'll be about to see Russia too..... bu only from the airplane, not my hotel window.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
yep... it's called "reading, 'riting, 'rithmatec...." the old basis 3 R's.... If we learn English, and the pronunciation of syllables, you can't just go around making changes.

I'm a huge Green Bay fan, but, I don't understand how ppl let Brett Favre go around calling himself "Farve". The "V" comes before the "R". And he pronounced it correctly in college, but he's star now, and can go against the English language?

So.... you tell me how you get "Pay-lin", without the "Y"? it's not even "Pail-in"..... I'm not an expert on phonetics, but show me in Webster's dictionary "Pa-" words followed by an "L" pronounced "Pay" or "Pail"

========== and to the other guy.... like it or not, as long as you're in America, Obama is YOUR president. If you don't agree with it to that extent.... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! I'LL HELP PACK UP YOUR SHIT IN A UHAUL AND DRVIE YOU TO CANADA OR MEXICO!!!!

All Bush needed was a big red nose, and Ronald McDonald's shoes.... BUT, he was still my president even though I didn't vote for him. And, being in the military, he had even more say so over my life than he did your. But, I didn't go around in denial, LIKE A BITCH...... for either election -- the one he won, nor the one he stole. He was still OUR dumb-ass president.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
You can keep him and the change!

Missoula MT
Username hidden
(27 posts)
You don't have to like him the way you had love for the Bozo-ass Clown Bush, and regardless if you didn't vote for him or not.....

HE IS OUR (YOURS AND MINES) PRESIDENT!!!!

I mean, if McCain was too old and not the "one" 20 yrs ago, how ya gonna re-package his same shit for 2008? He could have picked Jeb Bush, and won. Hell, he could have picked Nina Hartley and won instead of Palin.

She can't even pronounce here name correctly. In order to say "Pay", you need the letter "Y", which there isn't. The name WAS Pa-lin, not Pay-lin...

Run with goofballs, you get goofball results....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
How true, how true!

Millersport OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
On Wednesday 29April09, President Obama will host a news conference highlighting his 1st 100 days in office.

The networks ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN (as well as others) will host the news conference, scheduled for 8pm.

FOX-TV network, will air their show "Lie To Me" in its regular time slot.

When asked, why FOX-TV will air "Lie To Me" instead of the presidents news conference, the president of FOX-TV Rupert Murdock said "We ARE showing the Obama news conference. Our regularly scheduled TV show & the news conference have the same titles & the same message, to the American people. Lie To Me!"

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Obama's 1st 100 days News Conference