Mr Macho : Swingers Discussion 186725
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesMr Macho
TOPIC: Mr Macho
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, laid down the following rules:

" I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. those are my rules. Any comments? "

His new bride said, " No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there 'll be sex here at seven o'clock every night whether you're here or not."

Mrs Sav

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, laid down the following rules:

" I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table unless I tell you. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. those are my rules. Any comments? "

His new bride said, " No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there 'll be sex here at seven o'clock every night whether you're here or not."

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5454 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Mr Macho