Last Word Again : Swingers Discussion 46334109621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesLast Word Again
TOPIC: Last Word Again
GoTo Page: Less ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... More 
Start   9621 to 9630 of 10302   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shoveling snow... now thats been a few years!

My twin brother is here from Ohio and he has told me how cold it was when he left and I am saying that it is cold here! Me thinks he brought it with him Carrie! Brrrrrr.....

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Maybe I'lll dangle Mrs. Valovers in front of somebody as payment for shoveling us out! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Jim, if it wasn't so far away we'd roll in with the tractor. That has become the toy of toys for the Mr.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8909 posts)
We've had just 5 inches of snow all winter - all in the first half of December. January was incredibly warm with many days in the 60s and a few even in the 70s.

The big snow storm of the winter is coming today and tomorrow though. It's been snowing lightly here since about 6 a.m. this morning, and supposed to get heavy this afternoon and tonight. They're saying we can expect a total of 8 to 12 inches before it's over.

Mrs. Valovers says she hasn't had 8 to 12 inches in a LONG time! :-)

Jim (wondering how he's going to shovel that much snow with a not-quite-healed hip)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This has actually been the warmest winter I can remember here. There was a week before Christmas where it was cold but that has been about it. It is suppose to get cold tonight though.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Pen, this has been the best winter we've had since moving here we're way below average in snowfall and way above average in temperature. Usually once it snows in December you don't see the grass until March, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8909 posts)
Good Morning! Warm but very overcast day here. Waiting for the rain to arrive. Looks like a good day to stay in and watch the Olympics.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
We're still waiting for it to arrive Pen. There is a Blizzard warning out calling for 12 - 15" of snow. We were going to the Ren Faire exhibition in New Jersey this afternoon but that's now up in the air. We hope it's a good one on your end!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8909 posts)
Good morning everyone!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8909 posts)
We did the same thing last year for the same reason. Just keep Bacchus away from the John Deere dealer. By the time all was said and done the price we paid was almost enough to buy a small compact car, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8909 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... More 
Start   9621 to 9630 of 10302   End
TOPIC: Last Word Again