Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Last Word Again
TOPIC: Last Word Again
GoTo Page: Less ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... More 
Start   9611 to 9620 of 10833   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I can send one to camp but don't think I would feel comfortable sending my youngest to camp but he does get to go to summer school. At least I will get a little break.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Mondays are always holidays during the school year for me. Of course now it is the end of school and no more holidays.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
We agree JoAnn, but it will be next week, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9198 posts)
Goodmorning central! Its monday, I think they should make monday part of the weekend...LOL

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Good morning everyone!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9198 posts)
Now that experiment was fascinating. Can you give us the controls such as soil composition, exact amount of rain fall, loam, number of days soil was saturated, weight of raccoon versus deer and lbs of impact per square inch of paw or hoof? Does it matter which timing device I use? I don't know all the exact wordings, but you know, kind of like explaining if my 2000 pound car hit your 4000 lb car, factoring shock absorbancy of our bumpers, respectively at 35 mph and 65 mph, what would happen and is there a variable based on surface conditions? What was your instrumentation and did Doppler radar verify your gauge? What was the wind effect and canopies? Must be more questions to ask, but I haven't the energy, even if the answers could really help my lawn and pitiful excuse for a garden. My brain's fried, better go get some more wine. Night all.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
VA, I'm not sure I'm ready for THAT big a job! lmao. Hugs to you and yours. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Maybe you could even rehabilitate ME!!! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Good evening, all. The Missaquoi River was 6 feet over flood stage about six hours ago, but we now have sunshine, however brief it will be! We have a yard that looks like a field because of the rain, but you know, Central you were right - it stopped, even for a little bit! We actually got a chance in the hot tub for an hour or so!

VA - thought you'd like to know, I did a little experiment today. This will tickle your funny bone. Deer tracks, in a slow drizzle, disappear within 1 hour. In a heavy rain, they disappear within 7 minutes. Raccoon tracks stay for about six hours(perhaps more) even in rain, since their tracks are deep. And our dandelion eating woodchuck's tracks disappear within about two hours. Now you see what I've been doing all day - including applying for the only Wildlife Rehabilitator position they're filling this year! Thought that was a perfect job for me! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
True. And remember, there will be NO escape! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... More 
Start   9611 to 9620 of 10833   End
TOPIC: Last Word Again