Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Last Word Again
TOPIC: Last Word Again
GoTo Page: Less ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... More 
Start   9561 to 9570 of 10829   End
User Details are only visible to members.
rofl, improve the gene pool is right, especially up here where we have a very "small" gene pool floating! lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hell, let the idiots drown. It might improve the gene pool and raise the national IQ!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Carrie, I agree. The river near our home rose 6 feet above flood stage in one afternoon. The news that evening showed some idiot raking his yard while the water is creeping up behind him! He and his family eventually had to run for it, and because of stupidity they ended up losing one car to the water. I sometimes wonder why the government passes laws that are made solely to protect us from ourselves, then I just watch the news and I know why they do it! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We are getting some much needed rain here. Of course we didn't need it this heavy and this fast but the flooding does give some entertainment. People are so stupid. How do we even survive. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Ahem, I'm on top now (I know, I know, not for long! rofl).

Good morning Central. Hopefully it has cooled down in your neck of the woods! Have a good day everyone! Looking like a wet one here! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hopefully it will do the same thing here S. It's been terrible. Good morning everyone! We're on top JoAnn.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9194 posts)
Good evening all! No way was I going to get online this morning. Yuk! Vermont + heat = Muggy! Central, I didn't melt, but I came awfully close until a gorgeous summer storm blew in and cooled things down by about 20 degrees! Hope everyone had a good day, see you tomorrow! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Morning All! Central we nearly DID melt. 3 days of 90 plus in armor! Felt like a wrung out sponge. Recovering now though. Just a limp wash cloth. LOL

Have a great day everyone!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Goodmorning everyone!! We might get some rain today and need it! Central I love sliding up you...hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Good morning S & LadyBSirG we hope you don't melt IN THE HEAT, lol, and good morning everyone.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9194 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... More 
Start   9561 to 9570 of 10829   End
TOPIC: Last Word Again