Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Last Word Again
TOPIC: Last Word Again
GoTo Page: Less ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... More 
Start   9541 to 9550 of 10778   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JoAnn, we're going to try not to think that far ahead, LOL. Good morning everyone!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9154 posts)
Count me in to! I have to go in the morning to get one done. Last year after I did mine they said they saw a mass and I needed to come back in so they could take some more views, well needless to say...they scared me to death, I was on pins and needles until those test came back. Every thing was fine, so I wonder what they will see this year! Polly I have small breast to...lol. Lets us know how you are.

Kisses JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Glad to hear that, Poly! Now I don't feel so worried about it when I have to get mine.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
So how was it Poly? Did it totally bring out the sub in you? [weg]

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I knew the Gyno who gave me my first pat smear when I was 16 was a pervert. He stuck his finger in my ass and told me it was okay, all the girls were letting him. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Because of my family history, the "finger up the ass" started at 35 for me! rofl It was indeed an "awakening" into middle age. I started getting mammograms in my late 30's and up until I was 45, my insurance refused to pick up the tab. Of course, they'd change it when I went over their age limit! lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
My insurance is covered by Medicare and is a HMO so I dont know what their younger than 40 policy is since I started getting mammograms at age 40. My thinking here is that if you are at high risk for breast cancer and the doctor recommends a mammogram that your insurance would pay at a younger age with a written order from the doc just like any lab test. If it is your idea to get a mammogram at a younger age then you would pay the cost for the peace of mind unless you can find one of those free mobile clinics in your area . I think the finger up the ass starts at 50 as I recall ( hmm I wonder how much the DOC gets paid for that??? LOL)

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
Out of curiousity, Goats, does your insurance pick up the tab if you are under 40 or 45? Our insurance just now (within the last two months) added coverage for a yearly mammogram on the policy for women under 45. Until then, if you wanted one, you were on your own for the cost. And I agree, the "finger" is a lot worse! lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Well Miss Poly breast cancer can occur in young women too so the doc who wants to do a baseline mammo at 35 is not off the mark. In any case you might as well get used to having one a year for the rest of your life just like the yearly vaginal exam and having your teeth cleaned. They already have another way to do a mammogram without the compression but the equipment is expensive and not in most x ray centers yet. I think you just lie down and your breasts fall thru a hole or something so maybe the future will hold an easier way for us to be checked. Now if they can just stop shoving their finger up my ass I would be a bit happier.. LOL

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
The debate goes on. Some even will tell you that mammograms put you at greater risk of breast cancer because of the radiation, at least if you get them as often and starting as early as some doctors recommend.

On the other hand, they can save lives by detecting problems early.

Your family history is probably your best guide to your risk of breast cancer.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... More 
Start   9541 to 9550 of 10778   End
TOPIC: Last Word Again