Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Last Word Again
TOPIC: Last Word Again
GoTo Page: Less ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... More 
Start   9541 to 9550 of 10756   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe you could even rehabilitate ME!!! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Good evening, all. The Missaquoi River was 6 feet over flood stage about six hours ago, but we now have sunshine, however brief it will be! We have a yard that looks like a field because of the rain, but you know, Central you were right - it stopped, even for a little bit! We actually got a chance in the hot tub for an hour or so!

VA - thought you'd like to know, I did a little experiment today. This will tickle your funny bone. Deer tracks, in a slow drizzle, disappear within 1 hour. In a heavy rain, they disappear within 7 minutes. Raccoon tracks stay for about six hours(perhaps more) even in rain, since their tracks are deep. And our dandelion eating woodchuck's tracks disappear within about two hours. Now you see what I've been doing all day - including applying for the only Wildlife Rehabilitator position they're filling this year! Thought that was a perfect job for me! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
True. And remember, there will be NO escape! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Sweetheart, I don't live in NY :) "

Details, details! OK, so you broke the laws of New Jersey. They'll still send you to Guantanamo for torture & detention without access to a lawyer.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"the little bastard is done with!"

As a conscientious, law-abiding citizen, it is my duty to report your violation of the wildlife laws of the state of New York to the appropriate authorities. You will now be subject to fines, seizure of your home, and a prison sentence.

You're welcome.

Jim (KIDDING! But you did break the law)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It has to come to an end soon S. Enjoy the faire ladyBG. Good morning everyone!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9135 posts)
Morning All! Hope you ALL have a great day! Off to the Faire! Huzzah!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Since I will be otherwise occupied in the "real" morning, I thought I'd say Good Morning Central now!

Last night and today, the village of Cambridge flooded, and the Lamoille and Brown Rivers came WAY over their banks. No one was hurt, but I'm sure a lot of basements are up to the rafters with water. It has rained steadily here since about 11 this morning. We did a shopping trip to Costco, and ended up fording a couple of rivers on the way home, rofl. I hope somebody is dry today! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hi everyone! I have had a long hard week! so I am so glad it is saturday and a beautiful day. Anybody want to go to the beach?

JoAnn (sliding up all these bodys back to the top...hehe)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Morning everyone, kisses to you Central. Hope everyone has a DRY day, right Central? It actually isn't raining here right now, but I'm SURE we'll get it before the day's end. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... More 
Start   9541 to 9550 of 10756   End
TOPIC: Last Word Again