Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Last Word Again
TOPIC: Last_Word_Again
« Prev  1 ...  950  951  952  953  954  955  956  957  958  959  ... 1092  Next »
9541 to 9550 of 10912
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Central, Tell Mr C we will stock up on plenty of Chivas Regal if he has a taste for it, lol.

Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Actually Rdy, 1 foot will work, if it is in the right location! Like where it isn't flooding! If it is, the, as in your location it won't. Just looked out the door.

DRY! LOL

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Things, we better get cracking. Mr. C says the hell with the animals, lay in plenty of scotch, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
Oh yes! Plenty of room for all! We have 50 acres! Probably 1000 feet above sea level. If it gets up here we all better learn to tread water!

Plus it would be a heck of a party!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Is that hill big enough to dock the Ark we're building?? If so, see you soon!!! LOL

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Good Morning all! Did we mention how high up on a hill we live here in Northern Tennessee! LOL

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
:( I am not a fellow duck.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
That's not a good thing at all! Hopefully we'll get a break from it today. Good morning everyone!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
LOL, you may be right Things. We've been having trouble with a Bob Cat running around here so I think we can exclude her, LOL. We probably should begin the construction so that we have some insurance.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
Central- I think it's time we got started on that Ark. Today I viewed two cats, two rabbits, and two chipmunks in our yard(not all at the same time of course, lol). Do you think the animals are trying to tell us something in our area?

Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz, it's pouring again!!!

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  950  951  952  953  954  955  956  957  958  959  ... 1092  Next »
9541 to 9550 of 10912
TOPIC: Last Word Again
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.