Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Last Word Again
TOPIC: Last Word Again
GoTo Page: Less ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... More 
Start   9531 to 9540 of 10587   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know I personally will miss seeing your posts both serious and humorous on here. I hope you guys will be back once everything gets worked out and you enjoy your break.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Have a great trip Bitsa. Hope it won't be too hot down there. I'll be taking my leave for a bit gang, so we'll call this my last word for a while. Well, after I post one last thing trying to explain, a futile effort to the ignorant, in the thread including that word. It's ironic the things that are drama to us all in here. We all have our twists and turns in life. We are not people to display ours other than anecdotally. We are people who think our "friends" might have and should have noticed. Especially those who received e-mail, without detail, but which stated such in so many words. Maybe you have to give the graphic detail every now and then, create a thread about yourself or act spaced out for whatever reason while you do it. Poly, thanks so much for knowing and understanding.

My last word for...well I don't know.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Good morning everyone. Carrie that must have been hysterical. Had a nice soft rain in the night which cooled it down nicely. Think I'll go get muddy in the garden.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Goodmorning everyone. I'm getting ready for the dreaded work...lol. Carrie I'm glad you are a good girl now, or maybe not..I like you bad...hehe

Climbing up this mountain on top of all these bodies back to the Top!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Ladywife,

I think that was back before you started hanging out in this topic. Should have seen the look on 4play's face when he found out he isn't safe anywhere. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18043 posts)
Good morning everyone! Flirty, the world tour sounds great! The 67 will be refueled and ready, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
OMG, now how did this escape me and why wasn't I invited long ago?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Yes, had 4play fooled into thinking he was safe there. LMAO

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18043 posts)
Bitsa,

We are on the look out for motocross races in your area. Hubby has some old high school friends that live in Arkansas that he would really like to see. Maybe we will get an opportunity this Summer to do that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18043 posts)
So do you think Flirty really wants us to go away on a world tour or wants us to go around the world?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... More 
Start   9531 to 9540 of 10587   End
TOPIC: Last Word Again