Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies Last Word Again
TOPIC: Last Word Again
GoTo Page: Less ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... More 
Start   9601 to 9610 of 10796   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's almost surely deer. They CAN and DO easily clear high fences. They are amazing athletes.

And contrary to popular opinion, their hooves are NOT hard enough to leave tracks anywhere. The bottoms of their hooves are actually quite soft, almost like foam rubber, which enables them to readily cling to rocky slopes.

Urban deer, like resident Canada Geese, have become the scourges of suburban life, at least from the Mid-Atlantic up through the Northeast.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
They are "criminals" of opportunity. lol Why would you not see tracks? Why would you? Are you a tracker? Unless they step in something, you probably won't see obvious tracks. They go for whatever they happen to be hungry for at the time. I've seen them walk over broccoli to eat cauliflower. Last year, they walked THROUGH our tomatos to get to some potato plants, but the year before, they chomped the tomatos to the ground.

And since you have a five foot fence, with no obvious breaks in it, and you saw no digging underneath, what else could it be? Phantoms? lol

LEShore, I've always hated that feeling when you just KNOW they are about to hit you, no matter what you do! Hate to tell you - the coyote urine can't stop a deer who is in mid-air! I can only imagine the damage. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
M, perhaps they were startled before they could finish everything off. We have them here nightly and we can tell you that we rarely see tracks unless they step in mud or the ground is snow covered. Last Friday night we came home around midnight and there were 5 standing in front of the garage doors. We've learned not to click the button for the door at night until the car is in front of the door. They can be a pain for sure.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9165 posts)
Penny, I've got a five foot fence around a very small flower bed right now, filled with dahlias just poking out of the ground. The doe in the yard last night, cleared the fence and nearly got stuck inside the fencing, rofl. I've seen them clear 9' fencing with no problem. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Things, we should put our heads together on this, lol. We have enough room to store it and think of the fun that could be had building it! If a hurricane does come this way, we'll have to get together for a hurricane party while we wait for the ark to take us to the mountain top, LOL. Sorry Pen you'll get it next time. Carrie, perhaps if you put the strap on in a secure place the rain God will do his thing, LOL, LOL. Ladywife, you and LadyBG will just have to make it here for this hurricane party. S, we're hoping for good planting weather next week!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9165 posts)
White tailed deer can jump. lmao

Things, I can remember a few instances of hurricanes moving north and hitting the area along the PA/MD line. The strongest I can remember was about 8-9 years go. I'm sure your area was hit too with high winds and tons of rain. It also spawned a awful lot of brief, violent tornados along that corridor. Hopefully, they are not correct with their predictions, although the weather conditions look to be about right. I know if that damn jet stream doesn't slide its ass over a little and get this blasted circular storm off us soon, I'm probably going to be doing my Sun Dance in the yard! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Gee Things, I hope that doesn't come true. I know it's predicted to be another bad season but I'd especially hate to see a state unused to them get it. It would be the equivalent of us getting snow and everyone trying to find some plows. Carrie, I'm glad you got some rain. There's just none in site for us. My trees are not looking well. They need a better soaking than the 2X a week sprinkler allowance is providing. I hope everyone's extremes in weather end soon.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Ladywife,

We did get a good rain the other day but not enough to bring us out of the drought. It did make our grass nice and green. Of course now we have to get out in the record heat to mow it. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Central, Perhaps we need to build an ark that may eventually land on the tip of the little South Mountain between us. Since you live on the south side of it and we live on the north side(right off the 5th st hill) perhaps this should be a joint project! According to meteorologists, they are predicting a few of those nasty hurricanes to head to our area this summer.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, lol.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Morning All! Wish we could send some rain to BnL, but at least we will have a good hay crop this year! WOW! Penny, you are up early (damn twilight feedings!) LOL Get ready to have a great weekend all! HUGS!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... More 
Start   9601 to 9610 of 10796   End
TOPIC: Last Word Again