Las Bolas de los Vencidos : Swingers Discussion 244325
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesLas Bolas de los Vencidos
TOPIC: Las Bolas de los Vencidos
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
So there I was in Barcelona for a week on business. Actually, a small town outside of Barcelona, very close to the bullfighting ring, which was a major tourist draw.

I found this lovely cafe nearby, and went there after my first day's meetings. Suddenly someone rang a bell, the entire staff shouted "Ole!", and the chef personally brought out a covered dish and unveiled it in front of a diner - two large round meaty balls on a plate.

I asked my waiter what the big deal was. He told me that the patron ordered the "Las Bolas de los Vencidos" - literally "the balls of the vanquished". When the bull loses, his testicles are removed and served to the first person who orders them. Since there is only one fight per day, this only happens once per day. It is a special treat to be able to have them.

I went to this cafe 5 more times during the week. Every evening, the same thing. I worked up the nerve to order them. I scurried early out of my last day of meetings to get there early, and I ordered them. My waiter confirmed I would be served "Las Bolas de los Vencidos" as soon as they were available.

I waited, enjoyed many glasses of wonderful local wine. Finally, the bell. The shout. Out they came. They were a little smaller than I expected, but were delicious nonetheless.

I asked the waiter why they were smaller today. A young bull, perhaps?

"Sir..." the waiter said, leaned over in a quiet voice "the bull doesn't *always* lose."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
So there I was in Barcelona for a week on business. Actually, a small town outside of Barcelona, very close to the bullfighting ring, which was a major tourist draw.

I found this lovely cafe nearby, and went there after my first day's meetings. Suddenly someone rang a bell, the entire staff shouted "Ole!", and the chef personally brought out a covered dish and unveiled it in front of a diner - two large round meaty balls on a plate.

I asked my waiter what the big deal was. He told me that the patron ordered the "Las Bolas de los Vencidos" - literally "the balls of the vanquished". When the bull loses, his testicles are removed and served to the first person who orders them. Since there is only one fight per day, this only happens once per day. It is a special treat to be able to have them.

I went to this cafe 5 more times during the week. Every evening, the same thing. I worked up the nerve to order them. I scurried early out of my last day of meetings to get there early, and I ordered them. My waiter confirmed I would be served "Las Bolas de los Vencidos" as soon as they were available.

I waited, enjoyed many glasses of wonderful local wine. Finally, the bell. The shout. Out they came. They were a little smaller than I expected, but were delicious nonetheless.

I asked the waiter why they were smaller today. A young bull, perhaps?

"Sir..." the waiter said, leaned over in a quiet voice "the bull doesn't *always* lose."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20240 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Las Bolas de los Vencidos