LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD 2004 : Swingers Discussion 33631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesLITTLE RED RIDING HOOD 2004
TOPIC: LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD 2004
Created by: tryus
Original Starting post for this thread:
Little red riding hood is about to leave for grandmas house when mother hands her a 357 magnum hand gun and states"someday you will need this and I hope you will know what to do with it" On the way to grandmas guess who pops up yep the BIG BAD WOLF. He jumps in front of little red riding hood and says little girl I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU ! Little red riding hood says pardon me BIG BAD WOLF what did you say? He says Little girl do you understand I am going to fuck you hard ! Again she asks please tell me what is it you want. With great anger the BIG BAD WOLF states little girl I am going to fuck you till it hurts!!!! With that she reaches into her lunchbag pulls out the gun and states"BIG BAD WOLF get on your knees cause you are GOING TO EAT ME LIKE THE BOOK SAYS"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Little red riding hood is about to leave for grandmas house when mother hands her a 357 magnum hand gun and states"someday you will need this and I hope you will know what to do with it" On the way to grandmas guess who pops up yep the BIG BAD WOLF. He jumps in front of little red riding hood and says little girl I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU ! Little red riding hood says pardon me BIG BAD WOLF what did you say? He says Little girl do you understand I am going to fuck you hard ! Again she asks please tell me what is it you want. With great anger the BIG BAD WOLF states little girl I am going to fuck you till it hurts!!!! With that she reaches into her lunchbag pulls out the gun and states"BIG BAD WOLF get on your knees cause you are GOING TO EAT ME LIKE THE BOOK SAYS"

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD 2004