Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes_and_Funnies_feel_free_to_add_your_own
« Prev  1 ...  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  ... 70  Next »
472 to 481 of 693
User Details are only visible to members.
Four Worms and a Lesson

A minister decided that a visual demonstration would add emphasis to his Sunday sermon.

Four worms were placed into four separate jars.

The first worm was put into a container of alcohol. The second worm was put into a container of cigarette smoke. The third worm was put into a container of chocolate syrup. The fourth worm was put into a container of good clean soil.

At the conclusion of the sermon, the Minister reported the following results:

The first worm in alcohol - Dead. The second worm in cigarette smoke - Dead Third worm in chocolate a syrup - Dead Fourth worm in good clean soil - Alive

So the Minister asked the congregation - What can you learn from this demonstration?

Maxine was sitting in the back, quickly raised her hand and said,

"As long as you drink, smoke and eat chocolate, you won't have worms!"

That pretty much ended the service.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Taser for their anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized taser. The effects of the taser were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affection your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety...??

WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home.

I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against a metal surface at the same time: I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. AWESOME!!! Unforunately, I have yet to explain to my wife what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-A batteries, right?

There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target.

I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong?

So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and taser in another.

The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer th an three seconds would be wasting the batteries. All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5' long, less that 3/4 in circumference; pretty cute really and (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries) thinking to myself, 'no possible way!'

continued

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
continued

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best...? I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as to say, 'don't do it dipshit,' reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny little ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and . . . HOLY MOTHER OF GOD... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ... WHAT THE HELL!!!

I'm pretty sure Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door, picked my up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs?

The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above and fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room.

Note: If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a taser, one note of caution: there is no such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor. A three second burst would be considered conservative? SON-OF-A-________, THAT HURT LIKE HELL!!!

A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at the point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was. My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I had no control over the drooling. apparently I crapped on myself, but was too numb to know for sure and my sense of smell was gone. I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head which I believe came from my hair. I'm still looking for my nuts and I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return!!!

P.S. My wife loved the gift, and now regularly threatens me with it!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out.

Both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers. Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the cemetery. One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take off her panties and use them. Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties and did not want to ruin them. She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to wipe with that. After the girls did their business they proceeded to go home. The next day one of the women's husband was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said: 'These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst... my wife came home with no panties!!' 'That's nothing' said the other husband, 'Mine came back with a card stuck to her butt that said..... 'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you.''

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
True love: A Wonderful Story of Love and Marriage A very old man lay dying in his bed. In death's doorway, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite chocolate chip cookie wafting up the stairs. He gathered his remaining strength and lifted himself from the bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort forced himself down the stairs, gripping the railing with both hands.

With labored breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen. Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven .

There, spread out upon newspapers on the kitchen table were literally hundreds of his favorite choco late chip cookies.

Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?

Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself toward the table. The aged and withered hand, shaking, made its way to a cookie at the edge of the table, when he was suddenly smacked with a spatula by his wife.

"Stay out of those," she said. "They're for the funeral."

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship.

The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.

He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon however, the whale realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of the shore.

The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.

"Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen!

*****sorry, I know it was corny!!!!*****

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Ain't it the Truth!!!

A woman goes to the doctor for her yearly physical. The nurse starts with certain basic items. 'How much do you weigh?' she asks. '115,' she says. The nurse puts her on the scale. It turns out her weight is 140.

The nurse asks, 'Your height?' '5 foot 8,' she says. The nurse checks and sees t hat she only measures 5' 5'.

She then takes her blood pressure And tells the woman it is very high. 'Of course it's high!' she screams, 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!'

Flour and Water

How come when you mix water and flour together

you get glue?.. and then you add eggs and sugar... and you get cake?

Where did the glue go ?

NEED AN ANSWER?

You know where it went!

That's what makes the cake Stick to your BUTT

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the silliness and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle). We all need a good laugh, keep on smiling. e.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
It was the first day of school and a new student named Pedro Martinez, the son of a Mexican restaurateur, entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, 'Let's begin by reviewing some American history. 'Who said, 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death?' '

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Pedro, who had his hand up. 'Patrick Henry, 1775,' he replied.

'Very good!' apprised the teacher. 'Now, who said, 'Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth?'

Again, no response except from Pedro: 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863.'

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed! Pedro, who is new to our country, knows more about it's history than you do!'

She heard a loud whisper: 'Screw the Mexicans!'

'Who said that?' she demanded.

Pedro put his hand up. 'Jim Bowie, 1836.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glared and asked, 'All right! Now, who said that?' Again, Pedro answered, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yelled, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Pedro jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouting to the teacher, Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now, with almost a mob hysteria, teacher said, 'You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you!'

Pedro frantically yelled at the top of his voice, 'Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001.'

The teacher fainted, and as the class gathered around her on the floor, someone said, 'Oh shit, we're in BIG trouble now!'

Pedro whispered, 'Saddam Hussein, 2003.'

Finally someone throws an eraser at Pedro, someone shouted 'Duck!'

Teacher asked 'Who said that?

Pedro: 'Dick Cheney -- 2006.'

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Did I say that out loud

This is a great example of 'did I say that out loud???

This happened at The University of Western Ontario last year. In a biology class, the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen, which gives the sperm all the energy for their journey.

A female freshman raised her hand and asked, 'If I understand you correctly, you're saying there is a lot of glucose, as in sugar, in semen?'

That's correct,' responded the professor, going on to add statistical info.

Raising her hand again, she asked, 'Then why doesn't it taste sweet?'

After a stunned silence, the whole class burst out laughing. The poor girl's face turned bright red, and as she realized exactly what she had inadvertently said (or rather implied), she picked up her books without a word and walked out of class, never to return.

However, as she was going out the door, the professor's reply was classic. Totally straight-faced he answered her question. 'It doesn't taste sweet because the taste buds for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue and not the back of your throat, have a good day.'

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
Life's little truths. Well from my view. See what happens when one gets in front of a computer with a couple of beers in him...

People don't turn down money, its what separates us form the animals.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than yourself.

There's a standard formula for success in the entertainment medium and that is: Beat it to death if it succeeds.

Oh, you hate your Job?... There's a support group for that. It's called Everybody, and they meet at the bar.

Everything I do is either illegal, immoral, or fattening.

I fly in dreams, That is my privilege.

Childhood is endless, only ends when you want it to. I'm refusing to grow up.

Alcohol, if you are seeking the truth is better than a lie detector.

Living on earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(16 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  43.1  44.1  45.1  46.1  47.1  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  ... 70  Next »
472 to 481 of 693
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.