Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes_and_Funnies_feel_free_to_add_your_own
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
21 to 30 of 700
User Details are only visible to members.
What does a blond say after sex?

"Are you all on the same team?"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26055 posts)
How dose a Blond put on the lights after sex ?

she opens the car door

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9164 posts)
What did the duck say to the prostitute?

You can put it on my bill.

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Size matters

Women's response : 2 inches - I can't even hold it. 3 inches - Never been so unsatisfied. 4 inches- I've had bigger than it. 5 inches- Good , but I wish a bit bigger! 6 inches - perfect. 7 inches - Love it. 8 inches - Wow ! but can't have it all. 9 inches - Painful but manageable. 10 inches- Too much pressure on stomach.

This survey was Customer's Feedback on different SIZES of: Subway Sandwiches ! But I love the way you think!... and this is why I worry about you ...

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Two Norwegians are drinking in a bar. One says, "Did you know that Elks have sex 10 to 15 times a day?"

"Aww, shit!" says his friend, "and I just joined the Knights of Columbus!"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
So there I was, walking past a mental hospital. Everyone inside was shouting "13! 13! 13!"

I wondered what was up. I couldn't see over the fence, but I did find a knothole to look through. When I did, someone poked me in the eye with a stick!

Then everyone inside began shouting "14! 14! 14!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26055 posts)
A guy goes into the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?" He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee." "Ok, Have you ever been in the military service?" "Yes," he says, "I was in Afghanistan for one tour." The interviewer says, "That will give you five extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?" The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles." The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Disabled in your country's service! Well, that qualifies for extra bonus points. Okay. Looking at the regulations you have got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day." "The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM, why don't you want me here until 10:00 am?"

"This is a government job," the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that."

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Lynch, The Irish Painter A painter by the name of Lynch, while not a brilliant scholar, was a gifted portrait artist. Over a short number of years, his fame grew and soon people from all over Ireland were coming to the town of Doolin in County Clare, to get him to paint their likenesses. One day, a beautiful young English woman arrived at his house in a stretch limo and asked if he would paint her in the nude. This being the first time anyone had made such a request he was a bit perturbed, particularly when the woman told him that money was no object; in fact she was willing to pay up to £10,000. Not wanting to get into any marital strife, he asked her to wait while he went into the house to confer with Mary, his wife. In a few minutes he returned.

"T'would be me pleasure to paint yer portrait, missus," he said "The wife says it's okay. "I'll paint you in the nude all right; but I have to at least leave me socks on, so I have a place to wipe me brushes."

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
At the retirement home a new male resident was making his way around when one of the ladies who had been a resident for some time approached him.. she pulled her gown high up over her head and screamed "Super pussy" The startled man who was slightly hard of hearing quietly replied "soup please"

Harrison OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Dear Abby My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years. All he does is get dressed in the morning and hops in his fancy car to visit his cronies. I know he`s cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his grand daughters .

I know because he brags about this to me . He smokes fancy cigars and drinks the most expensive Champagne day and night . We sleep in separate beds because he`s always telling me he knows I`m a lesbian and my varicose veins and hairy back turn him off!

Should I clobber him with my frying pan, or should I leave him, Abby ?

Your advice would be appreciated ..... Mad as Hell

Dear Mad as Hell,

You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man . I suggest you pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p.! Don`t resort to clobbering him with the frying pan , and try to act like a lady!

Remember ....... you`re running for President of the United States , so try acting like one !

Abby

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
21 to 30 of 700
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.