Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes_and_Funnies_feel_free_to_add_your_own
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 72  Next »
21 to 30 of 716
User Details are only visible to members.
A husband comes home to find his wife with her suitcases packed in the living room. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" he says. "I'm going to Las Vegas. You can earn $400 for a blow job there, and I figured that I might as well earn money for what I do to you free."

The husband thinks for a moment, goes upstairs, and comes back down, with his suitcase packed as well. "Where do you think you going?" the wife asks. "I'm coming with you...I want to see how you survive on $800 a year!!!"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
Worst.

Joke.

Ever.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26871 posts)
today is election day and the Democrats will hold the lead most of the day until the Republicans get off work.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(501 posts)
I just noticed that this thread was started by DestinFlCpl.

We disagee on almost everything, but he was a pretty good guy...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21133 posts)
LOL, that was a good one. I like that.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(652 posts)
Why does the unibomer and a sixteen year old girl from rural Indiana have in common?

They were both fingered by their brother...

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
What did the leper say to the hooker? "You can keep the tip."

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
What's the difference between a Redneck and a Good Ol' Boy? A redneck will screw sheep, but a Good Ol' Boy will get emotionally attached!

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(177 posts)
A tall handsome cowboy rolls into Los Angeles from Texas. After the long flight he's feeling horny and restless. Driving down the Suset strip he notices a tall hot blonde built like a brick house. "Where are you from cowboy?" Texas he says. She jumps into the car and they make their way to a local motel room. After entering the room she tells him to take off his hat. "Wow, that's a big hat!" Everything's big in Texas mam! She then asked him to take off his boots and throw them into the corner. "Those are relly big boots you have!" Everything's big in Texas mam! He then strips down, his big 12" cock rolls from his underwear damn near to his leg! "Oh my god!" "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen!" Like I said, everything's big in Texas mam! She jumps up on the bed with shear enthusiasm, spreads her legs and says, "why don't you climb up here and mount me cowboy!" He slides his giant annaconda into her box and begins slamming away, when a big grin comes across his face and says, "so, what part of Texas are you from mam?"

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(177 posts)
WHAT THE HELL??

I was in Walmart using a public restroom and just as I began to pee, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m alright !

The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Just doing the same as you, ...I guess!”

Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Yoo, what the f*ck?!?!."

Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4370 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 72  Next »
21 to 30 of 716
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.