Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own : Swingers Discussion 8761810181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesJokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 654   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HOW TO START A FIGHT

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the rump steak, rare, please." He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?" "Nah, she can order for herself." And that's when the fight started...

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
That's the difference between men and women- women choke on chicken while men choke the chicken. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
A woman goes into a restaurant in a small southern town out in the country. She orders the fried chicken and starts to eat. Eating too fast, she chokes on a chicken bone.

Well, these two country boys in the next booth notice she is choking, and they get up and go over to help her. The first country boy drops his coveralls and bends over, and the second country boy starts licking his asshole.

She pukes all over the place, dislodging the chicken bone from her throat. The country boy pulls his coveralls back up and says to the other excitedly, "You're right Billy Bob, that Hind-Lick Maneuver works like a charm."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
HOW TO START A FIGHT

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift... The next year, I didn't buy her a gift. When she asked me why, I replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!" And that's how the fight started....

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
when a news reporter pointed out that the marines were in retreat for the first time in history, the general replied "we are just fighting in a different direction".

Roswell NM
Username hidden
(17 posts)
1957: That is a true quote by Marine Corps ledge, General Puller (Chesty). All though the exact words he used is some what in dispute. Chesty was informed by his Intel Officer: the 1st Marine Brigade had been surrounded by the Chinese Army and were facing at least 12 Chinese to each Marine. The Chinese had moved in several hundred thousand men completely undetected. Then executed by any military standard a superior surprise attack. Each US Army Division on each flank of the Marines turned and ran when the Chinese attacked en mass, during the Korean War. The Marines held their position at Chosin Reservoir. This allowed the Chinese to completely surround the Marines. When looking at a map of where his Marines were and the placement of Chinese troops all around him, is when Chesty said: Good. We can shoot in any direction and kill those son of a bitches. The 1st Marines fought their way out with very little outside help. The weather was to bad for air support. It is estimated the Marines killed the Chinese at a rate of 8:1 on their march out.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
True story.

My cousin was in the Marine Corps during the Korean War. His outfit was surrounded by the North Koreans (Chinese). His C.O. said "Men, now we got'em where we want'em. We can shoot in any direction."

I have felt that way so many times.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
An elderly couple was driving cross-country, and the woman was driving.

She gets pulled over by the highway patrol.

The officer says, "Ma'am, did you know you were speeding?" ... The woman turns to her husband and asks, "What did he say?"

The old man yells, "HE SAYS YOU WERE SPEEDING."

The patrolman says, "May I see your license?"

The woman turns to her husband and asks, "What did he say?"

The old man yells, "HE WANTS TO SEE YOUR LICENSE."

The woman gives him her license.

The patrolman says, "I see you are from Arkansas. I spent some time there once, had the worst sex with a woman I have ever had."

The woman turns to her husband and asks, "What did he say?"

"HE THINKS HE KNOWS YOU," the old man yells.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
how do you get three gay men off a couch... jerk the middle one off and the other two will get off themselfs.......bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Thanks for the compliment.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 654   End
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own