Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own : Swingers Discussion 8761810171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesJokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 654   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Overcoming Depression After suffering from severe depression, both my wife and I decided to commit suicide yesterday.

Strangely enough after she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better and thought.

What the Hell! I'll try to make a go of it!

Yucaipa CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
OK Knock Knock

Yucaipa CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I have a good knock knock joke. You start it.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
A husband returns home to find his wife in bed with a naked man.

"What are you doing???", he shouts.

The wife replies to her lover, "I told you he was stupid!"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
HOW TO START A FIGHT

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table. I asked her, "Do you know him?" "Yes", she sighed, "He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since." "My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?" And then the fight started.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
A woman comes home from work after a very tough day and says to her husband "What a day, I don't know if I'm coming or going" To which he replies " By the look on your face your going, Cause when you're cumming you look like a down syndrome child trying to whistle"

Livingston NJ
Username hidden
(37 posts)
funny, John

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
My wife got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. The next week the man realized that he would need his wife to wake him at 5.00 am for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5.00 am." The next morning the man woke up, only to discover it was 9.00am, and that he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't woken him when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed ... it said... "It is 5.00am; wake up."

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little man staring at him, he looks down and says: '7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pounds of testicles, Turner Brown.' The little guy faints and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says, 'What's wrong with you............?' In a weak voice the little guy says, 'What EXACTLY did you say to me?' The big dude says, 'I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each and my name is Turner Brown.' The little guy says: 'Turner Brown?! Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, "Turn around"..

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 654   End
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own