Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own : Swingers Discussion 8761810151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesJokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 645   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Men are like Bluetooth-he is connected to you when you are nearby, but searches for other devices when you are away...

Women are like WiFi-she sees all available devices but only connects to the strongest one...

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
you think the Raiders get no respect...

I tell you, with my doctor, I don't get no respect. I told him, "I've swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills." He told me to have a few drinks and get some rest..

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
The Irish Funeral: A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file. The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said:"I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?" "My wife's." 'What happened to her?" "She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her." He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?" The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her." A very poignant and touching moment of brotherhood and silence passed between the two men. "Can I borrow the dog?" The man replied, "Get in line."

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I 'am very bad when it comes to relationship it seems women alway want to argue.to wit,I walk in to a bar and this woman kept looking at me,I thought I would be stright up and ask her what she wanted,so I said "due want to fuck" and she said " your place or mine", see I didn't know her for ten seconds and she wants to argue......don't keep you head under the sheets when the gas is being pasted out.......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
weekend was boring

ass is not

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
RDY, I have to protest. It's just plain not fair when a gorgeous, sexy woman with breasts like yours, wearing a shirt down off her shoulder like your picture says "Tee Hee". It embarrasses guys like me at work.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
HOW TO START A FIGHT

When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer.. Always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway." The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
. . . or maybe it indicates to the contrary

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
The first testicular guard, the "cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
I'll bite who's there?

Livingston NJ

Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 645   End
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own