Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own : Swingers Discussion 8761810121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesJokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 645   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been s aying that for years. OSHA should also be charged for the continued dumbing down of America.

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I'm not saying "let's kill all the stupid people". I'm saying remove all the warning labels on everything. The problem will sort itself out soon enough.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
confuscious say's "Woman run faster with dress up than man with pants down"

Username hidden
(2 posts)
LOL

Mounted Coast Guard.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
My candidate just lost in Wisconsin's recall election. We will move on, hopefully in a more productive way. The following article indicates how upset so many people are here. Enjoy! ;-)

CANADA BRACING FOR MASSIVE INFLUX OF WISCONSIN BOAT PEOPLE

OTTAWA (The Borowitz Report) – The Canadian coast guard was on alert today, preparing for what it fears could be a massive invasion of boat people from Wisconsin.

Conor McGlindon, commander of the Royal Canadian Mounted Coast Guard (RCMCG), said that satellite photos had revealed a “substantial flotilla” in the making, as Wisconsinites prepared to flee their state for their neighbor to the North.

“Word has gotten around that we have policemen, firemen, and basic school lunches up here,” Mr. McGlindon said. “You can’t blame these boat people for seeking a better life. But we are under orders to intercept them.”

In Canada, officials fear that refugees from Wisconsin will brave the treacherous journey across Lake Superior in the hopes of giving birth to so-called “anchor babies” on Canadian soil.

Mr. McGlindon offered reporters a look at satellite photos showing the boat people larding their vessels with wheels of premium cheddar cheese, possibly in the hopes of bribing Canadian officials on Superior’s northern shore.

“We are telling all of our men that under no circumstances should they accept offerings of cheese,” he said. ”These boat people are desperate and they will try anything.”

Reports of the looming refugee crisis coincided with the release of a new poll showing that Gov. Scott Walker is now the most hated man in Wisconsin, narrowly edging Brett Favre.

Speaking at the state capitol, Gov. Walker seemed philosophical about his legacy: “I’m not worried how history will remember me, because if I have my way there won’t be any history teachers.”

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
what do you get when you mix human dna with goat dna.........

kicked out of the petting zoo...:o)

West Fargo ND

Username hidden
(56 posts)
What are the last words of a redneck?

"Watch this" or "Y'all check this out"

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Three couples – one elderly, one middle-aged, one young and newly wed – apply for membership in a church. The pastor informs them that the requirement for new parishioners is that they abstain from sex for two weeks. The couples agree and go their separate ways.

After two weeks, they return. The pastor asks the elderly pair if they were able to abstain for two weeks. "No problem at all, Pastor," replies the old man.

"Congratulations!" says the pastor. "Welcome to the church." He turns to the middle-aged couple and asks if they were able to abstain for two weeks.

"It was difficult," replies the husband. "By the end of the second week, I had to sleep on the couch, but we did it."

"Congratulations on overcoming temptation," says the pastor. "Welcome to the church." He then turns to the newlyweds and asks if they were able to abstain for two weeks.

"At first it was no problem," says the husband. "But one day my wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf, and she dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right there."

"You understand, of course, that this means you will not be welcome in our church," says the pastor.

"We know," says the young man. "We're not welcome at the supermarket anymore either."

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
What's the difference between a blimp and 365 blow jobs in a row?

One is a Goodyear, the other is a very good year!

Bethesda MD

Username hidden
(8 posts)
A son asks his dad "What's the difference between theory and reality?". He instructs his son to ask both his mom and sister if they would have sex with any given man for $500,000. The son come back and tells his dad that they both said yes. The dad then tells his son "This perfectly illustrates the difference. In theory, we could be millionares. In reality, we're living with a couple of whores."

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 645   End
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own