Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes_and_Funnies_feel_free_to_add_your_own
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 69  Next »
12 to 21 of 681
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Abby My husband hasn't worked for the last 14 years. All he does is get dressed in the morning and hops in his fancy car to visit his cronies. I know he`s cheated on me many times with young girls who could be his grand daughters .

I know because he brags about this to me . He smokes fancy cigars and drinks the most expensive Champagne day and night . We sleep in separate beds because he`s always telling me he knows I`m a lesbian and my varicose veins and hairy back turn him off!

Should I clobber him with my frying pan, or should I leave him, Abby ?

Your advice would be appreciated ..... Mad as Hell

Dear Mad as Hell,

You don`t have to take that kind of treatment from any man . I suggest you pack your bags and move out a.s.a.p.! Don`t resort to clobbering him with the frying pan , and try to act like a lady!

Remember ....... you`re running for President of the United States , so try acting like one !

Abby

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2310 posts)
Things you can say only on Thanksgiving...

1. Talk about a huge breast!

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. It's Cool Whip time!

4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!

5. Whew, that's one terrific spread!

6. I'm in the mood for dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds yet?

8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some.

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you stick it in?

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!

18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

19. How long do I beat it before it's ready?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2310 posts)
Two little boys, ages 5 and 8, decide one morning that it's time to learn how to swear. The 8 yr old says "okay, so you say 'ass' and I'll say 'Hell'." They both run downstairs bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to start this new exciting phase in their lives.

So when they're sitting at the dining table, Mom comes up to the 8 yr old and asks "And what are you going to have for breakfast?"

"Awww Hell, Ma. I'll just have some Cheerios."

Mom's eyes flash and she swats him across the mouth. "I DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR THAT WORD FROM YOU AGAIN!!!!!!" He jumps up from the table and runs upstairs bawling his eyes out.

Mom straightens her apron, turns to the 5 yr old, and asks "So what are YOU going to have for breakfast?"

"I dunno Mom, but you can bet your ass it ain't gonna be Cheerios."

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(211 posts)
What's the difference between a Harley and a Vacuum cleaner. Its the location of the Dirt Bag.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
A private jet arrives at Heathrow international airport and Donald Trump strides to a waiting limousine which drives him to a warm and dignified reception from the Queen. From there, they are driven in a 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they change to a magnificent 17th century carriage hitched to six white horses.

They continue on towards Buckingham Palace waving to the thousands of cheering Britons; all is going well. Suddenly, the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous earth-shattering fart ever heard in the British Empire. The fart shakes the coach. The smell is atrocious! Both passengers in the carriage must use perfume-dipped handkerchiefs over their nose, but the two do their best to ignore the incident.

The Queen turns to Trump saying, "Mr. Trump, please accept my regrets. I am sure you understand there are some things that even a Queen cannot control." Trump, with his usual diplomatic aplomb, replied, "Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought. Until you mentioned it, I thought it was one of the horses.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2310 posts)
Not a "joke", but an oft-told story about Calvin Coolidge, who was notoriously laconic. Also, he didn't talk much. :)

Anyway, Coolidge was hosting a party at the White House when one of the lady guests (one version of the tale says it was Dorothy Parker) walked up and in a challenging tone said "I have a bet with a friend here. She says that I can't get you to say more than two words to me."

"Silent Cal" replied, "you lose".

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(211 posts)
That's all I got.....

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
A male student asked his English professor, "What is the definition of a dilemma?"

The professor said, "Well, there's nothing better than an example to illustrate that."

"Imagine that you are lying in a big bed flat on your back with a beautiful naked young woman on one side and a gay man on the other."

"Which one are you going to turn your back on?"

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
What did the Unabomber and a 16 year old girl from rural Indiana have in common. ... The were both fingered by their brother.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Indecent: When its in tight and in deep...Its in decent.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(97 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 69  Next »
12 to 21 of 681
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.