Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own : Swingers Discussion 876181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesJokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 653   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Little girl went with her dad to the barber shop. She was standing close to the barber chair her dad was in, eating a cupcake. Concerned about the hair, the barber told her, "sweetie, you're going to get hair on your cupcake!" Without batting an eye she answered,"I know, an I'm going to get boobs, too."

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
A husband comes home to find his wife in bed with his best friend. He grabs his gun then kills his best friend and then he asks his wife,”What do you have to say?” She answered, “if you keep that up, you won’t have any friends left.”

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Did anyone see the Ravens' Ray Rice dragging his knocked-out-unconscious fiance from that Atlantic City elevator the other day? That may be his longest carry of the year.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(344 posts)
When I was a young man I used to want someday to 'be somebody'.

Now I wish I'd been a little more specific.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
What does M Jackson and J C Pennies have in common? They both have little boys panys half off.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
A guy walks into an opticle store to get his eyes checked. As he is waiting he looks around the store. In the middle of the room is a glass case with one pair of ordinary looking glasses in them with a price tag of $ 28,000.36.

The man asked the clerk about the high price of the specs.

"Oh those are special glasses sir," the clerk says, " anyone you look at while wearing these glasses will apear naked to you."

Not believing this, the guy asks to try them on and when he does, everyone in the store is buck naked!

He immediately buys them, because in these jokes, everyone is rich!

He cant wait to get home and show his wife his new glasses.

He gets to his front door, Puts on the glasses and swings open the door to find his wife and his best friend naked on the couch.

He stares at them naked, He takes off the glasses and they are still naked, Puts the specs on and takes them off a few more times only to see them still naked.

Angrily, the throws the glasses to the floor and yells, " Jesus H. Swartz! I just bought these damn things 30 min. ago and they are already busted!

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Know the difference between a rooster and a nympho? Rooster says "cock a doodle doo" nympho says "any cock'll do"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
glad I read that before lunch. Helps me keep my svelte figure.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
lol reminds me of a birdie mail I got last year. Dude said something to the effect that when his granny took her teeth out it was really something special.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I LOVE older women, but eeewwwww!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7664 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 653   End
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own