Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
TOPIC: Jokes_and_Funnies_feel_free_to_add_your_own
Created by: DestinFlCp
Original Starting post for this thread:
Rick is in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him " Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!! "

The next morning Rick got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway . Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Rick has been missing since Friday. Please pray for him

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
1 to 10 of 694
User Details are only visible to members.
I just noticed that this thread was started by DestinFlCpl.

We disagee on almost everything, but he was a pretty good guy...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19931 posts)
Okay LF one more.. So why did the turtle cross the road? .. yes to get to the "SHELL" Station.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
LOL, that was a good one. I like that.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(557 posts)
So why did the Skelton cross the road.. 'to get to the body shop"

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Why does the unibomer and a sixteen year old girl from rural Indiana have in common?

They were both fingered by their brother...

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(102 posts)
What did the leper say to the hooker? "You can keep the tip."

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
What's the difference between a Redneck and a Good Ol' Boy? A redneck will screw sheep, but a Good Ol' Boy will get emotionally attached!

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
A tall handsome cowboy rolls into Los Angeles from Texas. After the long flight he's feeling horny and restless. Driving down the Suset strip he notices a tall hot blonde built like a brick house. "Where are you from cowboy?" Texas he says. She jumps into the car and they make their way to a local motel room. After entering the room she tells him to take off his hat. "Wow, that's a big hat!" Everything's big in Texas mam! She then asked him to take off his boots and throw them into the corner. "Those are relly big boots you have!" Everything's big in Texas mam! He then strips down, his big 12" cock rolls from his underwear damn near to his leg! "Oh my god!" "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen!" Like I said, everything's big in Texas mam! She jumps up on the bed with shear enthusiasm, spreads her legs and says, "why don't you climb up here and mount me cowboy!" He slides his giant annaconda into her box and begins slamming away, when a big grin comes across his face and says, "so, what part of Texas are you from mam?"

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
WHAT THE HELL??

I was in Walmart using a public restroom and just as I began to pee, a voice from the next stall said, “Hi! How are you?” Embarrassed... I said, “I’m alright !

The voice said, "So what are you up to?” I said, “Just doing the same as you, ...I guess!”

Then I hear, “Can I come over?” Annoyed... I said “Yoo, what the f*ck?!?!."

Then the voice said, “Listen, I will have to call you back, there’s an idiot in the next stall answering all my questions!"

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3518 posts)
Too funny Ms KJ. You've outdone yourself again.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1990 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 70  Next »
1 to 10 of 694
TOPIC: Jokes and Funnies feel free to add your own
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.