Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Jokes and Funnies › Jack and Jill
TOPIC: Jack_and_Jill
Created by: savandwin
Original Starting post for this thread:
Jack and Jill were just married..... Jack said to Jill "Try on my pants." Jill said, "I can't do that, they are too big." Jack said, "Exactly, always remember I wear the pants in this house and always will." Jill said, "You try on my panties." Jack said, "I'll never get in them." Jill said, "Exactly, and if you don't change your attitude, you never will".

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack and Jill were just married..... Jack said to Jill "Try on my pants." Jill said, "I can't do that, they are too big." Jack said, "Exactly, always remember I wear the pants in this house and always will." Jill said, "You try on my panties." Jack said, "I'll never get in them." Jill said, "Exactly, and if you don't change your attitude, you never will".

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Jack and Jill
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.