Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Jokes and Funnies If Santa Wasn't The Jolly Old Elf He's Know To Be
TOPIC: If Santa Wasn't The Jolly Old Elf He's Know To Be
Created by: ShelikesGurls
Original Starting post for this thread:
Dear Santa, I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all year. Yer Friend, Billy

Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care .How about I send you a book so you can learn how to read and spell ? I'm giving your older brother the space ranger. At least HE can spell. Santa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Santa, I have been good girl all year,and the only thing I ask is peace and joy in the world for everybody! Love, Sally

Dear Sally,Your parents smoked pot when they had you, didn't they? Santa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Santa, I want a new bike, a Playstation 3 , a train, some G I Joes,a dog, a drum kit,a pony and a tuba. Love,Francis

Dear Francis, Who names their kid " Francis" nowadays? I bet you want to be a girl deep down. I'll set you up with a Barbie instead. Santa

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Santa, I left milk and cookies for you under the tree, and I left carrots for your reindeer outside the back door. Love, Susan

Dear Susan, Milk gives me the runs and carrots make the deer pass gas in my face when riding the sleigh. You want to do me a favor? Leave me a bottle of scotch. Santa ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Santa,Do you see us when we are sleeping? Do you know when we are awake, like in the song? Love Jessica

Dear Jessica, Are you really that gullible? Good luck in whatever you do. I am skipping your house. Santa ............................................................................................................................ Dear Santa, I really want a puppy this year. Please, please, please PLEASE could I have one? Love, Timmy

Dear Timmy, That whiney begging may work with your folks, but that crap doesn't work with me. You're getting a sweater again. Santa

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Dear Santa, I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all year. Yer Friend, Billy

Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care .How about I send you a book so you can learn how to read and spell ? I'm giving your older brother the space ranger. At least HE can spell. Santa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Santa, I have been good girl all year,and the only thing I ask is peace and joy in the world for everybody! Love, Sally

Dear Sally,Your parents smoked pot when they had you, didn't they? Santa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Santa, I want a new bike, a Playstation 3 , a train, some G I Joes,a dog, a drum kit,a pony and a tuba. Love,Francis

Dear Francis, Who names their kid " Francis" nowadays? I bet you want to be a girl deep down. I'll set you up with a Barbie instead. Santa

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: If Santa Wasn't The Jolly Old Elf He's Know To Be