How to sell a toothbrush : Swingers Discussion 158654
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesHow to sell a toothbrush
TOPIC: How to sell a toothbrush
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
HOW TO SELL ... TOOTHBRUSHES The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited, Their weekend assognment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship. Little Sally led off, "I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30.00," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil sprit and I credit that approach for my obvious success." "Very good," said the teacher. Little Jenny was next. "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45.00 and I explained to everyone that magazine's would keep the up on current events." "Very good Jenny," said the teacher. Eventually, it was little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath. Little Johnny walked up to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467.00", he said. "$2,467.00!", cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?" "Toothbrushes", said little Johnny. "Toothbrushes", echeoed the teacher. "How could you sell enough toothbrushes to make that much money?" "I found the busiest corner in town", said little Johnny. "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and I gave everybody who walked by a FREE sample." They all said the same thing, "Hey this tastes like dog shit!" Then I would say, "It is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush"? Little Johnny continued,"I used the government approach of giving you someting shitty that they say is good, and then making you pay to get the shitty taste out of your mouth."

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
It was just a moment of clarity....

Had to share

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8007 posts)
excellent! And to think I rarely come into this thread...glad I did today! :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Classic.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Smart business!!!

Teaneck NJ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
HOW TO SELL ... TOOTHBRUSHES The kids filed back into class Monday morning. They were very excited, Their weekend assognment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship. Little Sally led off, "I sold Girl Scout cookies and I made $30.00," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil sprit and I credit that approach for my obvious success." "Very good," said the teacher. Little Jenny was next. "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45.00 and I explained to everyone that magazine's would keep the up on current events." "Very good Jenny," said the teacher. Eventually, it was little Johnny's turn. The teacher held her breath. Little Johnny walked up to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk. "$2,467.00", he said. "$2,467.00!", cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?" "Toothbrushes", said little Johnny. "Toothbrushes", echeoed the teacher. "How could you sell enough toothbrushes to make that much money?" "I found the busiest corner in town", said little Johnny. "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and I gave everybody who walked by a FREE sample." They all said the same thing, "Hey this tastes like dog shit!" Then I would say, "It is dog shit. Wanna buy a toothbrush"? Little Johnny continued,"I used the government approach of giving you someting shitty that they say is good, and then making you pay to get the shitty taste out of your mouth."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8007 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How to sell a toothbrush