Beastly Stories : Swingers Discussion 36175
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsJokes and FunniesBeastly Stories
TOPIC: Beastly Stories
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since the discussion in another Forum turned this morning to bestiality and invoked some humorous retorts about dogs, sheep, & goats, I thought I'd contribute this story:

It seems the Sheriff's deputy in Walker County, Alabama was driving down an unpaved back road one day when he spotted a middle-aged man sitting on the front steps of his dilapidated old shack. He had his pants down around his ankles, and there was a goat sitting in his lap!

Naturally, the deputy arrested the derelict for bestiality and he was brought up on trial in front of a judge and jury.

The judge asked him, "Is it true that last Wednesday morning you were sitting on your front steps with your pants down around your ankles?"

"Yes, your Honor."

"And is it true that you had a goat sitting on your lap?"

"Yes, your Honor."

"And were you having SEX with that goat?"

"Well, yes your Honor, but she was LOVING it! Why, she was even licking my forearm all the while!"

At that point a Good Ol' Boy in the jury box elbowed the guy sitting next to him and said "You know, a good goat will DO that!"

ROFL

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Valovers, you're a baaaaaaaaaaaad boy, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8948 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Since the discussion in another Forum turned this morning to bestiality and invoked some humorous retorts about dogs, sheep, & goats, I thought I'd contribute this story:

It seems the Sheriff's deputy in Walker County, Alabama was driving down an unpaved back road one day when he spotted a middle-aged man sitting on the front steps of his dilapidated old shack. He had his pants down around his ankles, and there was a goat sitting in his lap!

Naturally, the deputy arrested the derelict for bestiality and he was brought up on trial in front of a judge and jury.

The judge asked him, "Is it true that last Wednesday morning you were sitting on your front steps with your pants down around your ankles?"

"Yes, your Honor."

"And is it true that you had a goat sitting on your lap?"

"Yes, your Honor."

"And were you having SEX with that goat?"

"Well, yes your Honor, but she was LOVING it! Why, she was even licking my forearm all the while!"

At that point a Good Ol' Boy in the jury box elbowed the guy sitting next to him and said "You know, a good goat will DO that!"

ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Beastly Stories